4.0 out of 5 stars Dirt magnet!
Published on March 9, 2012 by Fap4me

3.0 out of 5 stars quick service
this product was not as high a grade as i would have liked...but i guess for the price was ok.
Published 17 months ago by Cathy Kershaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirt magnet!, March 9, 2012
This review is from: HappyZone - Silicone Skin Case,Fishbone Style Keychain for SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip -4 GB / 8GB MP3 Player-Clear/White (Electronics)
This product fits the Sansa Zip Clip just like it should. When I purchased it I was planing on using it at work (out side in the dirt and rain). Well that plan didn't work out to well because my hands get dirty at work and when I touch the case the dirt sticks to it and is hard as help to get off. This case would work best for maybe a runner. Oh and that fish headphone manager suck big D!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Protection, March 7, 2012
I liked it. The only thing with silicone is that it attracts crap,and this one is white silicone! Overall its fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for what it is, July 5, 2012
Yup, it's a silicone case for the Clip Zip. It works fine. I have no problems working the buttons with the case on. The key chain is kind of worthless, though. It's like 3" long and I would never use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., March 13, 2013
AgentX (Honolulu, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
The only thing I would change in the design is the area over the SD opening. Since the SD card is rarely swapped out, I would prefer to cover this port. Especially since I have heard that a drop of H20 will brick this MP3 Player. I have a white Clip Zip and the clear case matches well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 30, 2012
David (Monahans, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
Not sure it could be any better. Easy on protection you need.
Does hide the controls a bit but you learn locations and good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for your investment, March 31, 2012
This item also arrived quickly. I see it as a must to protect against accidents as I do when it comes to cellphones. Still easy to operate with the covering on. I don't need the keychain but it is kinda nice and I gave it to a younger cousin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, December 30, 2011
K. Castro (Garden Grove, Ca, USA) - See all my reviews
This product works as described, fits perfectly and all of the openings in the case line up with their intended targets on the Clip Zip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, April 26, 2013
I may not like the device that the case protects but the protection works well, I've dropped it so many times that I can't believe it is not broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars okay, February 11, 2013
the keychain is superfulous. the actual case works great. I wish it covered the sd slot cuz how often are you going to access it. I put piece of tape over it when i first put it in and have not removed it in 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars This case is awesome!, November 4, 2012
It fits just fine and does its job just like it should. Heck hes probably saved my mp3 player a few times in the last few weeks. I don't find myself using the fish key-chain its just to much work, ill let my pocket just wind it up for me. :P

Rate and Discover Movies