Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 30, 2014
I have owned two of these cases, and they do provide excellent protection for the product inside. The problem is, however, the zippers.The plastic teeth on the zipper on the first case warped at one of the corners after about a year to the point that the case would no longer unzip all the way. I purchased a new one. With the new one, I had the same zipper-pull problem many others reported: after about a month, the soft rubber zipper pull de-laminated and split, exposing the metal piece inside. This is obviously a problem with the material quality, and if Hard Candy has not been able to fix it, I would suggest purchasing a different case. Amazon did provide excellent customer support, refunding my money immediately and paying for return shipping, despite the fact that I'd had the case longer than the 30-day return period.
on December 4, 2014
I love this case. I never worry about my air regardless of where I go. I throw it in a tank bag on a motorcycle, pannier on a bicycle as well as backpacks and duffle bags when driving, flying and hiking. The case gets knocked around but the air inside is always unphased.

ONE WARNING: Make sure you have the case right side up before opening. Unzipping the case upside down - especially if the case is at any angle (or in my case wobbling on my other hand) results in the air sliding right out the gap before you get it all the way open. The hooks that secure it inside are on the bottom, thus gravity pulls it free and out in one swoop. Use the little red tag to know up from down and you'll never have an issue. After two years the only scratch on my air is from opening it upside down.
on February 21, 2013
A sturdy, well made case that has some unique features to protect my Macbook Air.
There are corner protectors in all 4 corners. These are held in place by velcro, so
they are easy to adjust to get a nice snug fit that doesn't allow any movement inside
the case. The bubbles on each side of the case, doesn't make it bulky, but provides
plenty of protection.
My son is using one of these, and puts the case in his back pack every day for school.
It hasn't missed a beat yet, despite my son being 12 yrs old, who has 'accidents' where
he has dropped/thrown his bag around.

I recommend it
on June 12, 2015
I depend on this cover and it hasn't failed me in over 3 years. The inside has 4 rubber corners to ensure your laptop stays in place. I was afraid my USB mouse connector that I left in the computer USB drive might interfere with the case, but it does not! I use this case anytime I leave the house with my computer. I even take it in my flimsy totebag when I have a quick trip day trip. It's not just for airline travel, its for ALL the times you leave the house with your computer.
on April 3, 2013
my Apple air is in this unit, it's great protection, easy to work, material is great and it looks good in or out of it. Like it much more than the alternatives out there.
There are four rubber cleats sewn into the interior that are supposed to align with laptop when inside. On mine one has it's alignment off a bit but it works, I figure it was during production and not all of them. It;s really inconsequential.

I love it, would get another if I needed one.
on January 5, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. The only case that allows me to carry this computer in a thin backpack that is not padded at all. Or even in a plastic bag... The corners of a Macbook Air are very fragile. Probably more the 13" than the 11", because more weight means more violent shocks. Other similar products do not protect the corners at all, they only protect from scratches. It weights 0.5kg. The MBA13 w/ charger weights 1.5kg. Total: 2kg
on April 8, 2012
The zipper thing is probably true....but like the other guy said, if you hold close to the metal and keep the zipper straight while you are zipping you will have no issues. I feel like it is the most protective case for the money. I saw someone say they got in a motorcycle wreck with one of these and their macbook didn't have a single scratch or issue...pretty amazing. definitely well protected in this. I would recommend it.
on February 19, 2014
This case fits my Sony Flip perfectly! I love the Velcro attached adjustable bumpers and soft lining. Other reviewers have mentioned the zipper pulls breaking but I would imagine a small length of shoelace, paracord would make a replacement in a pinch. If your more picky, a replacement zipper pull could be found at any local camping/outdoor store. I've had this case in service for a month of daily use and it still looks new.
on September 19, 2012
i love this case and am glad i spent the money on it to protect my macbook air. the case is pretty firm so it offers more protection than a normal sleeve would. i like the texture on this case it is rough so it will no slip out of your hands. the zippers are fine so far. i also like that it fully zips open so you can leave it in the case while using it. the adjustable feet are a great addition as well.
on January 2, 2014
So far I LOVE this case! While I haven't used it much, the quality as well as this profile make it a distinct and superb case for your MacBook Air. I have read the other review regarding the zipper issue, however I haven't found this to be an issue. As soon as I discover this issue, I will update the review. Great case for a minimalistic user. Great job Hard Candy! No complaints so far. Love it!