Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 20, 2011
When reading other reviews from Uneducated reviewers please bear in mind it is NORMAL for ANY 360 hard drive to be 6-8GB under space on the listed GB amount as it reserves space for the operating system (and usually comes with a Demo or two) so please ignore that ignorant comment from anyone who does not know a thing about how the 360 functions.

That being said this drive functions PERFECTLY i bought it to replace my now dead out of warranty slim HD for a cheap fix and it works 100% flawlessly the only thing different about it i noticed is the name of the drive in system settings is in Japanese characters but it has no effect upon the drive. The total price is this drive is perfect for a quick replacement (or a small drive if you got a slim without a HD)
on January 21, 2012
The 4 GB option on the XBOX 360 is next to worthless, but I didn't need 300GB, this was a nice inexpensive alternative, fully compatible no problem install
on May 21, 2012
I ordered this hard drive mainly so that I could continue playing original Xbox games. My xbox 360 4GB Slim wouldn't play them. I bought this hard drive and put it in, and all my problems went away. This product works!
on April 25, 2012
I have an XBOX Slim 4gb, and recently bought Forza 3, which you need more than the 4g just to install disc 2's data. I knew eventually I was going to have to buy an HD, but really don't use my xbox for anything other than gaming, and couldn't justify spending 60-100 dollars on a bigger HD (what a ripoff!!!). I don't mind playing one game at a time, and I also don't want to risk voiding my warranty by doing my own HD.

20 dollars and enough space to DL any and all content for a few games is really all I needed, so I was pumped about this. Upon receipt, I realized a few things. This is not a Microsoft XBOX authorized product. It came from china, and the HD label that the xbox reads in storage settings is even in chinese! This is easy enough to fix. Also, it was a VERY tight squeeze to get the drive into the expansion slot, which, from watching a video of someone with an licensed XBOX drive on youtube, should not be the case.

That being said, it works fine. I would probably pull it out if I had any warranty related issues on the xbox to be safe.
on August 10, 2014
Great product, very affordable and it does the job. My husband did not know he needed it to play Titanfall on the X360 Slim 4G and I was happy to find this 3rd party one for a fraction of the cost. GameStop wanted around $129 for it.
on December 19, 2014
Works good as a xbox hard drive. However it's not official. I didn't realize what that meant, until I went to play a XBOX game. You can't use the backwards compatibility features of the 360, if you don't have an official drive. So I wouldn't recommend this. The reason you need a real drive, is that for the 360 to play xbox games they need a special version of the game code, which is stored on this drive.
on January 16, 2013
I have tried everything to get this thing to work. I swear its broken. My xbox works fine when the hard drive is out but once I put it in the lights turn read and I get the 68 error. I have tried it in a different xbox and it does the same. waste of money and time.
on August 25, 2014
Works well but not backwards compatible like the genuine Microsoft ones are... Kinda sucked to find that one out... Oh well, time for an x-box uno anyhow... I was just a little disappointed I couldn't play some of my original X-Box games with this drive buuut I guess I could pick up an original one that's been re-furbished for not too much anyow... I recommend it if you need a cheap drive for ya box :-)
on September 12, 2014
It works great. The only problem was that the instructions were in Chinese and we speak English. But if you know what you are doing you can do it rather easily or you can look instructions up online. We are overall satisfied with this product.
on March 4, 2014
These hard drives are exactly like the ones Microsoft sells for double the money. They are easy to use, easy to install (just put them in and they are good to go), and they do exactly what their more expensive counterparts do. Don't spend the $$ buying name brand hard drives when these ones work equally as good for significantly less money!