5.0 out of 5 stars Hardball
The movie proved that Keanu Reeves is very capable of expressing emotions on screen, contrary to his harshest critics. He was able to convey his initial attitude change from someone who was only coaching a kid's baseball team for money he desparately needed, to someone who genuinely cared with subtle finesse. It wasn't a cartoon character performance. The child actors...
Published on February 22, 2002 by M. Fortenberry

3.0 out of 5 stars Show Up!
Conor O'Neill (Keanu Reeves) is a man who suffers from a gambling addiction and has ended up with a $12000 debt. He seeks out a friend in order to pay of his debt, but instead ends up with a coaching job that pays $500 week for coaching underprivileged kids in the rough parts of Chicago. Conor does not enjoy his new position, but he needs some money in order to begin...
Published on October 18, 2002 by Kim Anehall

‹ Previous | 17 8 928 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, May 28, 2014
This movie delivers a heart warming story and shows how great little children can be and how people can change based upon their life experiences.

4.0 out of 5 stars good movie, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Hardball (Amazon Instant Video)
We enjoyed the movie, it was good and wholesome and how it changed a mans heart. It was hard to watch the things that go on in this evil world and so the last part of it was sad but had a good ending.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Family movie, May 22, 2014
This movie shows conflict in the hood and what children need to do to survive. Has a very sad ending.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Hardball (DVD)
I received my order in little to no time. Upon first viewing, the DVD skipped and played as if there were a million scratches on it. There were a few but none too alarming. My first instinct was to "contact and return." I contacted Amazon.com and the seller, both were very prompt in their response time to me. The seller apologized and offered me a full return. I felt I spent too much money on what was considered a collector's item and that it wasn't at all what I'd anticipated. I cleaned the disc myself, again, and it played ok. I decided to keep it in the end, my daughter's like the movie as much as I do.

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 17, 2014
Classic. If you like baseball you will love this. This was one of my favorites as a kid and still is today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Movie, May 17, 2014
This is a very good family movie to watch with the kids - teaches us how to over come a lot of adversities in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Hardball': A 'should have' for all baseball fans., May 16, 2014
This review is from: Hardball (DVD)
Hardball is hard-hitting and, at times, humorous. I can't comment on how accurate life in a large inner city is, but the film creates emotions like a roller coaster creates ups and downs. RAD.

4.0 out of 5 stars great feel good movie, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Hardball (Amazon Instant Video)
Diane Lane is beautiful and talented as ever. great chemistry and characters. perfect role for Keanu Reeves. loved the setting and the plot.

3.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it ...., May 6, 2014
My son loves it and keeps playing it over and over. For me it is just alright ... kind of mediocre !

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball movie!!!, May 5, 2014
My grandson loves this movie because it is about baseball plus he loves the song the pitcher listens to when he is pitching! Every once in awhile I can see the song going through his head as he is standing on the mound! He isn't listening to all the words but " I love it when you call me big papa"

‹ Previous | 17 8 928 | Next ›

Hardball
Hardball by Brian Robbins (DVD - 2002)
$12.00