|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
My Hardest Step to Stay Sober: My Experience, Strength and Hope Kindle Edition
|Length: 83 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
The author will gift his books FREE from the Kindle store to those who can't afford it. Glenn Langohr email@example.com http://www.audiobookprisonstories.com
Ask Glenn a question facebook.com/glennlangohrcalifornia
Top Customer Reviews
This book of Glenn's strength and hope is my personal favorite because it hits close to home with me. Glenn is a man of God; this rigorously honest story of his path proves that faith is dead without works.
Being drug free is just a mandatory start - sobriety doesn't mean recovery. Glenn talks about the importance of being of service and caring the message of recovery to half way houses. Can't keep it unless you give it away! The core of AA is that footwork and step work is vital in overcoming active addiction. Together we can! Underdogs unite!
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency