5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for my shop!
This made easy work of rotating the engine during cam installation. If you don't have the primary case open, turning the crank with a wrench from the cam side is a dangerous thing to do at the risk of damage to part$. With this stand, fourth gear, grab the rear wheel, and pull up.

Published on October 6, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult and probably useless
Published 14 months ago by Michael Hahn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for my shop!, October 6, 2011
This review is from: Hardline Products RS-00002 Rollastand for Metric Cruisers and Harley, Black (Automotive)

Good bearings, solid footprint. The only thing that would have been better is an "hourglass" shaped roller to keep the wheel centered. There used to be one made like that from another company, but they are apparently out of business. Regardless, this one is easily worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 25, 2012
It`s works ver well... perfect to clean my bike... chain, and the wheels... and it`s made with a good material... I`ve been using for a couple of a years and it`s look like a new one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult and probably useless, September 9, 2013
I tried this kind of product with my Suzuki DL 650 motorcycle that weighs only 430 pounds. The wheel is difficult to turn on the rollers and the wheel veers to the side and is stopped by the frame of the product before the wheel even makes a complete revolution. [A heavier bike would be impossible.] I tried turning the wheel with the bike as vertical as possible, but the wheel still veers off to the side. I even tried putting a piece of wood under one end of the product to get it lifted on one side (to counter the wheel from veering to the edge) but it also did not work. Trying to hold the bike vertical and turning the wheel at the same time is impossible. Putting a red brick under the kick stand to help level the bike did not help.

Another problem is getting the roller product to be straight with the front and rear wheel is very difficult. If the rollers are not exactly perpendicular with the front and real wheels the rear wheel ventures off to the side of the rollers and is stopped by the frame of the roller product.

This product is a gimmick! Save your money and time.

I was hoping this would be an easy way to turn the real wheel to clean the chain. I ended up using my rear end lift, which completely lifts the wheel off of the ground and permits it to turn freely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, October 15, 2013
EOD Guy (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
Solid product! Great grips on the bottom too so it does not slide when you roll your bike onto it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollastand, May 11, 2010
The Hardline rollastand is simple and works great. Use a small block of wood for your kickstand, as it does lift the tire up an inch or so. All sportbikes now do not have centerstands, to avoid scraping on hard cornering. The rollastand is a must have for lubbing the chain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact tool for servicing small bikes., November 17, 2014
Used it on a Honda CMX250. This little device did a great job of allowing me to clean the chain and rear tire without walking the bike down the street. Yes, even the little Rebel tire walked along the roller as I spun it, but not enough to be a problem. Simple physics will tell anyone that a tire in a lean will walk along the roller as it spins. To avoid it you would have to stand the bike upright which is not a realistic option. I was simply able to grab the rear fender and lift the tire back over for further spinning.

The roller is durable and lightweight. It stores out of the way when not in use which is great for a cramped garage. There are rubber feet in the corners to keep it in place on asphalt or concrete.

Bottom line: Buy it if you're not in need of something more substantial. It works as advertised on small bikes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if your bike lacks a center stand, July 7, 2014
If you have a bike without a center stand, buy this. I use it for cleaning my wheels and for chain maintenance. It is heavy and appears indestructible. And in contrast to a rear stand, it is easy for one person to use. I was concerned that the gain in elevation would make the bike tippy on the side stand, but this did not turn out to be the case. If you don't get the front wheel straight it can "walk" a bit to one side of the rollastand, but this doesn't seem to happen with the rear wheel. An excellent product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to prop the bike upright, June 25, 2014
Wmac (EVERETT, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Kind of a pain. You have to prop the bike up so it is more upright, difficult to spin on a big bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle rollastand, May 24, 2014
mignik (Mount Holly, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I tell you what this litlle thing workd great!!! I use it eveytime i cleam my Harley and boy does it make my life easier when cleaning the rims, specialy the rear rim...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard line Products RS-00002 Black Rollstand, March 21, 2014
Alan Tarrant (North Bend, OR, US) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. We'll made, high quality. I use it when I wash my bike. The bike has a center stand that lifts the rear wheel off the ground but the front wheel is hard to clean because it is in contact with the ground. I place the Rollstand under the front wheel and I now can spin both wheels to clean them. I actually use a 4x8 sheet of half inch plywood that I cut out a square the size of the Rollstand. I place the Rollstand in the hole this lowers the Rollstand and makes it easy to roll either wheel onto the Rollstand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›