Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 24, 2014
WOW! Just WOW!! I absolutely loved this book and stayed up until 3:30 AM as I just could not put it down once I started it.

One of the most important things about a good book, to me, is being able to make a connection with the female lead. I loved Erika! Strong but flawed, a fighter and a compromiser, selfless and selfish, but so capable of love and so deserving of it. I absolutely loved her character. I can totally get her and the decisions she makes throughout the book. Even though you want to scream at her "NO!", you know exactly why she is doing it and that you would be doing the same thing.

And Blake, well, holy hotness!! His alpha-ness leaps right off the pages! Wow - just wow! There were some seriously hot scenes!! But he was written with such depth and character, that he was not just another rich, alpha, Dom, but a man you could respect, want to love and would willingly submit to. One of my favorite quotes from him: "That's it. Now you are going to come loud and hard and introduce me to the neighbors."

This book is full of passion, drama, intrigue, heartbreak, steaminess, mystery and love. I enjoyed book 1 in Meredith Wild's Hacker series, but I was just blown away by book 2. I cannot wait for book 3 as I must have more of Erika and Blake ASAP!!! -Tynna, Kiss And Tell Reviews, [...]
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2014
Where do I start? I'm usually a speed reader, but I didn't want this book to end. Erica and Blake's story is so good. The book had the perfect amount of action, sex, and humor. At one point I had to put my Kindle away I was so mad. Then I remembered that I have grown to love Erica's fire and I knew she would do the right thing. In the end, she did the right thing. Meredith Wild has done an excellent job writing these books. At the end of both books I wanted MORE!!
on January 18, 2014
Normally the 2nd book isn't nearly as good as the 1st. This book was fantastic. I'm completely in love with the series and can't wait for Hacker. There are just so many twists and turns to this storyline. Love Love Love!
on January 15, 2014
Love this series! I could not put the damn book down...thank goodness I work from home! I loved the characters and Blake...oh my...hotness factor times 2,000! I normally don't like it when characters fall in love in a short amount of time but this just worked for me and I liked that Erica was her own person and was successful...not the typical brainless bimbo that falls in love with a billionnaire in 2 days! Please hurry and write the next one!
11 comment12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2014
I can't wait for the next one!!! Please don't take too long to release it! Your books are fantastic, only too short.
on February 4, 2014
Can somebody bring me some Tylenol because this book hangover I have will last for days!!! I love this series and I'm dying that I have to wait for BOOK 3!! This is such a great storyline believe me you will fall in love too!
on February 5, 2014
I love this series. I was really looking forward to Hardpressed and I was not disappointed. Now I can't wait for Hardline!
on November 17, 2014
I can't even explain right now how absolutely ENRAGED this book is making me. I haven't even finished it yet, but I'm already contemplating if I'm going to. I've been reduced to skimming the pages because I am so thoroughly disgusted and upset. Erica is quite possible the DUMBEST heroine I've ever read about. She's always getting angry over the stupidest things; she's always getting mad and fighting with Blake when she has NO REASON TO. She claims to be so in love with him and so dependent on him, yet she keeps important things from him and then gets mad when he gets angry at her for it and tries to protect her. Every move she has made so far is maddening. I hate when authors do this, make their characters so stupid just to incite needless drama. James had no reason to come into the picture. That was useless drama. Blake didn't deserve any of that, and it just seems so ridiculous to me that it was all done under the guise of "protecting" him. She should have told him what was going on to begin with. I don't know how this story ends, and honestly, I don't know if I want to. I rarely review the books I read, but this one is making me so incredibly pissed that I had to get it all out. I apologize for this long and rambling paragraph (that included some minor spoilers, sorry), but if you hate books with incredibly dim-witted and infuriating heroines, then don't read this book. But if you're like me and already invested in this series, then I suppose you'll have to suffer through this installment just as I am. Blake is the best character in this whole freaking thing, and he's treated so unfairly. By Erica. And it makes me sooooo angry. I'm just putting it out there, I hate this, I hate Erica, and I highly dislike the author for writing a situation like this. I have no idea if I'll read the next one; whether or not this one gets finished is up in the air too. All I can say is Blake deserves a happy ending, and maybe I'll suffer through the rest of this crap to see if he gets one.
on February 5, 2014
Meredith has delivered with this amazing book! I have never enjoyed reading a book as much as this one!!!!! The story keeps you wanting more and you just do not want to put it down until you know every juicy detail! I Give this 5 stars and would give it 10 if I could!

Great Job Meredith!
on January 14, 2014
After reading 50 Shades and Bared to You, I started searching for a book/series similar. I was on the hunt one day on my GoodReads account and happen to have came across this book! I was instantly hooked after the first few chapters. I loved that there was dimension to the characters and that Erica wasn't your typical submissive. She had her own rules and wouldn't stray from speaking her mind. She did her best to remain independent (while starting up her own business) even tho Blake Landon was a millionaire and would give her whatever her heart desired.

With that being said.. There was NOT a lack of sexual escapades ... the sex scenes were graphic but not over done. Still found myself blushing but not embarrassed.

This was a great read! The book read well and did not seem to be drug out!
Move over Christian and Gideon there's a new MAN!