Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Haribo Gummi Candy, Raspberries, 5-Pound Bag
|Price:||$19.50 ($3.90 / Pound) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Haribo Gummi Candy bag holds 5 pound each
- It has Chewy gummy center with crunchy nonpareils coating
- It is free from fat
- An international favorite, containing approximately 555 pieces
- A mixture of red and black raspberry fruit gummies
- Comes in a 5 pound bag
- Chewy gummy center, crunchy non-pareils coating
- Mix of red and black raspberry fruit gummies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Caramel Color, Artificial Color, Red 40, Agar-Agar, Citric Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Beeswax Coating, Carnauba Wax. Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
About the Brand
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you've never had them, wow. These are amazing.
I thought to myself the first time I tried these, "Huhm. Little candy raspberries. Bah. I've seen better. This is child's play." And bam.
They're so good, I wrote a review on them. *thumbs up*
I am not only over the age of 13 (as if someone under 13 would admit it and not check the box), I'm WELL over the age of 13 and after a lifetime of trying to pull my teeth out on gummies and beef jerky (I miss that stuff), I've almost succeeded...so no more true gummies.
I love these things because:
1. They're not chocolate (I love chocolate but I can't have chocolate)
2. They're not too hard
3. The little non pareils are fun and crunchy, but don't stick in my teeth
4. They're fat-free and if you used to own a gallbladder that was on a recall list, you can't have any fat :)
5. They're cheap here. And I got 10 bucks off by ordering these along with stuff I really did need. (These are over $5.00 a pound in the supermarket and the last time I asked my husband to 'bring me a bag of those rasberry things', he spent $23.00 on them! Someone needs to invent some sort of force-field to keep men out of the candy aisle!)
So, I ordered them. I'll eventually eat them all..I am going to seal them in 1/2 pound FoodSaver bags and I figure they'll last a year ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I opened the box, the bag was open like it had been cut and candy was all over the bottom of the box. Would never order again!Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
GROSS! do not purchase these just because they are a good deal. These are not the real Jelly Belly Raspberries and Blackberries. Dont waste your money. Read morePublished 4 days ago by elspeth slade
I buy these every year at Christmas time, the kids love them and so do I.Published 14 days ago by Rocket
I love these sweet gems- too much so! Yet, I purchased the 5lb bag because I fill large Mason or apothecary jars with them and keep them around my house for decorative treats. Read morePublished 1 month ago by LizzieW
Haribo makes two different kinds of raspberry/black berry candies, these are the mass-marked ones you can find in almost any store, their larger in size & harder - less gummy &... Read morePublished 1 month ago by S