Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 29, 2014
these were the version you can get here NOT the version you get in Germany. The difference is small but makes a big difference in the taste. The American ones are much more clear, like a typical gummy bear. The ones pictured are the ones you get in Germany with are more translucent. If you don't care which version you get I'd suggest ordering elsewhere as they can be found for less.
on October 7, 2015
Product is miss-marked as the German version of this candy, but it is the American knock-off you can buy in many drugstores and World Markets. Nothing wrong with the American Haribo Smurfs if all you want is a smurf shaped plain gummi candy. But Die Schlumpfe German version is a very different consistency, having a different taste, texture, and appearance. Since the seller did not answer my communication regarding this error, I must assume it was intentional. Blatant false advertising, avoid at all costs.
on May 14, 2016
I love Haribo and order them from outside the US because those don't contain corn syrup. This is the first, and last, time for the Smurfs though because they do not taste like most other Haribo products, but even worse, they don't have the same texture. These would better be described as having the feel of Swedish fish. Nothing wrong with that if you like Swedish fish I suppose, but I don't and they stick to my teeth.
on June 6, 2015
Despite what some others said, these ARE the European gummies that you would find in Germany. They ARE not like the ones you'd find in France. The German version is tangy and close to the consistency of swedish fish. I used to live there; my sister still goes back for business and brings them back for me. When I couldn't wait for that, I bought these. They were exactly like the ones she buys there. Again, the French version is completely different. Those are consistent with the gummy cherries you'd find here in the states and are more rubbery, in my opinion. Nothing wrong with them, I just prefer the German ones.
on October 1, 2015
Looks awesome haven't tried them yet because they are for a friend. I hope she likes them. I bought them as a novelty item so it didn't matter so much if they tasted amazing or not her nickname was just smurf- ette for a while and I thought these would be perfect.
on August 21, 2012
these are the most delicious of all gummy candies in my opinion. They are not gummi like haribo goldi-bears, or other gummy bears, because rather than gelatin, I think they are made with pectin or something, and so they have the texture of swedish fish. I personally love this texture, my husband says they stick to his teeth too much. The price is a little much, but it's hard to find them at all in the US, and I got hooked on them at a Duld in Nuernberg, where they were sold in a big paper cone bulk. They taste like blueberries and other berries, and are really the yummiest. The ingredients include: Orange, Holunder-berry (elderberry) , lemon, black currant, aronia berry and grape extracts, which is probably why they taste so good. They are adorable, delicious and make me happy that they are the real deal from the german haribo company.
These Smurf-shaped Gummis are twice the size of a Gummi bear, and have a delicious bright raspberry flavor. While you enjoy the chewy texture and good fruity taste, you can destroy a Smurf. I only wish there were more in the bag. As has been said about a busload of personal injury attorneys going over a cliff, it's a start.
on July 13, 2012
I absolutely LOVE my german gummi candies. They shipped super fast. I was so happy when I found these on here. I am def going to buy some again when I start getting low l0l. Over all happy with the price, the speed of service, and most of all the quality of the product.
on June 13, 2014
I became acquainted with these gummi's when I lived in Germany for several years. There is an "American" version but I don't like the texture, so I was ecstatic when I found these. They are smaller than the one's I used to get in Germany but the taste is exactly the same. It took a while to get them in the mail but they were well work the wait! Yum!
on June 17, 2013
These things are delicious. When describing them to friends, I say they are like sticky tac, that goop that holds sample sizes of shampoo to the larger bottle. That being said, these have a candy taste. The texture is just a very dense gummy, that will stick to your teeth like no other gummy ive ever had. Try them, but remember to brush your teeth!