5.0 out of 5 stars Very chewy, good raspberry taste
These Smurf-shaped Gummis are twice the size of a Gummi bear, and have a delicious bright raspberry flavor. While you enjoy the chewy texture and good fruity taste, you can destroy a Smurf. I only wish there were more in the bag. As has been said about a busload of personal injury attorneys going over a cliff, it's a start.
Published 10 months ago by Joanna Daneman

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for
Published 6 months ago by M. Rouse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very chewy, good raspberry taste, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars kids and grown ups love it so:), August 21, 2012
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
these are the most delicious of all gummy candies in my opinion. They are not gummi like haribo goldi-bears, or other gummy bears, because rather than gelatin, I think they are made with pectin or something, and so they have the texture of swedish fish. I personally love this texture, my husband says they stick to his teeth too much. The price is a little much, but it's hard to find them at all in the US, and I got hooked on them at a Duld in Nuernberg, where they were sold in a big paper cone bulk. They taste like blueberries and other berries, and are really the yummiest. The ingredients include: Orange, Holunder-berry (elderberry) , lemon, black currant, aronia berry and grape extracts, which is probably why they taste so good. They are adorable, delicious and make me happy that they are the real deal from the german haribo company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
these were the version you can get here NOT the version you get in Germany. The difference is small but makes a big difference in the taste. The American ones are much more clear, like a typical gummy bear. The ones pictured are the ones you get in Germany with are more translucent. If you don't care which version you get I'd suggest ordering elsewhere as they can be found for less.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, June 24, 2014
arrived damaged and stale

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these when I lived in Germany!, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
I became acquainted with these gummi's when I lived in Germany for several years. There is an "American" version but I don't like the texture, so I was ecstatic when I found these. They are smaller than the one's I used to get in Germany but the taste is exactly the same. It took a while to get them in the mail but they were well work the wait! Yum!

3.0 out of 5 stars seemed over handled and stale, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
They seemed a bit stale and the bag was really crinkled and old looking, as if it had been through the ringer a few too many times. Wasn't too happy with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was good, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
i just wanted to share something different with every one, so it was different and good and funny overall, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
I absolutely LOVE my german gummi candies. They shipped super fast. I was so happy when I found these on here. I am def going to buy some again when I start getting low l0l. Over all happy with the price, the speed of service, and most of all the quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy product, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
I just loved this product and this product and i just love how it was imported from Germany and it wasn't very sugary which was very nice and i would shop at this store front again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 18, 2015
This review is from: Haribo Smurf (Die Schlumpfe) Gummi Candy, 200g Bag (Misc.)
Love love love the product and it wasn't too long in shipping

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›