4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a Treat, March 24, 2009
This review is from: Harland Williams: What a Treat (DVD)
Harland Williams is by far one of my favorite comedians because of his skill at improve with the audience and crazy oddball humor. The show itself is quite good and if you're already a Harland fan you won't be disappointed. If you're new to Harland then you may wanna look him up on Youtube or see if Comedy Central will be airing one of his specials anytime soon just in case he isn't quite your style.

My only real complaint about this show would be that I've already heard the majority of it on his cd Har-larious, just in a different order for the jokes. So to anyone who also has the cd, don't expect much of anything new beyond his play with the crowd which I assure you is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Entertaining Standup Show, January 16, 2007
This review is from: Harland Williams: What a Treat (DVD)
I purchased this DVD because I'm a fan of Harland Williams, I love his movies and his comedy act. When I heard that this dvd was coming out, I was anxious to see it.

I must say that the start of the DVD was a little slow. If you've heard his Har-Larious CD, you'll know what I'm talking about. However, as the show progresses, it seems that Harland gets more and mre into the regular grove just like on the CD.

It's a great DVD, with lots of his best jokes. The only bad thing about this DVD is that there are "Deleted Scenes" which is actually about 3 or 4 scenes that contained his jokes that was cut out of the original "show".

Other than that one little negative, this is still a great show. And it's definetly not one suited for children.

Harland Williams: What a Treat
Harland Williams: What a Treat by Harland Williams (DVD - 2006)
$39.95