5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Clock
Very happy with this product!! It was exactly what was said in the description and looks exactly like the picture! Very pleased!
Published on December 7, 2010 by colowell

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Clock - Packaging Stinks
Published 23 months ago by J. Morton

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Clock - Packaging Stinks, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Harley-Davidson® Essential Bar & Shield Neon Clock (Kitchen)
I purchased on Amazon Warehouse Deals. It did mention packaging may be damaged, but i wasn't expecting layers of clear packing tape wrapped over the front of the clock and around the box. When I was removing it, it was sticking to the clock. I had to pick off the excess tape with my finger nail, which still had the tape stickiness left on it. I had to and clean it off with window cleaner. After cleaning, it had scratches and smudges on the face. Common sense - take a few minutes to at least place a piece of paper over it and then put the tape over the paper, not the actual clock face and the plastic outer chrome housing. I can live with the minor scratches and smudges that are apparent from the tape removal when viewed at a close distance. The clock does look nice when neon is lit in my man cave. Three stars for the packaging stupidity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Clock, December 7, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Good time keeper, January 27, 2012
S. R. Smith (Indiana, United States) - See all my reviews
I think the neon is WAY too bright. I leave it off because it looks out of place. Nice looking clock, and not quite as big as I wanted, but it looks cool with the Harley logo, so it looks good in the garage.

4.0 out of 5 stars great item, May 12, 2011
Excellent looking clock...A little hard to see the numbers from 12 ft or more away, but if you love Harley D., then your going to appreciate this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool clock, December 30, 2011
I gave this as a Christmas present to my father and he loves it. Neon lights are cool, and the present looks and feels like quality. If you know a Harley fanatic then I can promise you they will enjoy this gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 20, 2014
The blue neon light shines down on my Harley giving it a mystic glow. It looks great and serves as a nite lite in my garage. Being able to tell the time is nice too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Iffy packaging, January 16, 2014
Alex M (Delaware, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my dad for Christmas and when it arrived while it was wrapped in bubble wrap, it was in a box that was MUCH too big for it. Overall, I like the clock and so does he. I just feel that i got lucky because the packaging was off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Harley Mamma Loved It, January 15, 2014
My chrome lovin lady gave me "extras" Xmas mornin after unwrapping this little jewell.
Looks cool in the dark and of course it's Harley, so all is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks really cool!, October 23, 2013
BRamsey "kygalatheart" (Cary, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I got this as a gift. It looks really nice, but I wish it wasn't plastic. It would be so much nicer if it were chrome. Yeah, I know that would be more expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars HD neon clock, December 28, 2012
Very disappointed back of clock was broken off. Sending it back soon to get a new one. Hope this isn't a common practice on Amazon.

Harley-Davidson® Essential Bar & Shield Neon Clock