5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter, November 25, 2008
Simply AM (Estes Park, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This was the perfect intro kit for the products. My husband cleans his Harley after every single ride (and he rides A LOT) and especially loved the Harley Gloss. The full size bottles can be pricy so it's helpful to try them out first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - an HD-branded product that's worthwhile!!!, October 2, 2008
New England Yankee (Northern New England) - See all my reviews
Excuse the snide title, but I'm pretty tired of the c&*p sold at inflated prices just because it carries the Harley-Davidson name. Harley's bike care products are a refreshing exception. Every single one of these products is excellent. I never would have tried any of them had this starter kit not been a freebie with one of my bike purchases.

I found - to my utter amazement, given the (lack of) quality in so most other HD accessories - that Sunwash works really well, Harley Glaze is the best glaze product I've ever used, the bug remover works well, and the wheel cleaner works quickly without pitting and dulling wheels. The so-called "Starter Kit", which is really a sample kit, lets you try them without buying full bottles and throwing your money away. Good stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Merchandise..., June 23, 2008
D. M. Pardo (Clifton Park, New York) - See all my reviews
Official Harely Davidson Product! This is the same product you can get at a dealership. With shipping, probably paid same as at a dealership, but didn't have to get to the store. Delivered right to the door! Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice kit, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Harley-Davidson® Harley® Care Starter Kit. The best way to clean, wash, wax, and detail your bike, motorcycle. 94671-99A
I bought this for my husbands birthday and he says the products give a great shine. My complaint is the price for the tiny size. If youre gift giving, put this in a gift bag with some other bike gadgets and itll go over well.

5.0 out of 5 stars small size, February 8, 2010
this is a good item, just the size was very small for the price..Anything with the Harley label is usually expensive though

Rate and Discover Movies