4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of riding boots.
These boots are very comfortable and provide good feel while riding. They have a great fit and can be worn with jeans, even when not riding. I would not recommend them for cold weather riding without lining.

The only issue I have run into is a little less traction when on wet ground than I would like.
Published 21 months ago by Scott A. Reboletti

3.0 out of 5 stars To large
Just haven't had time to get online to figure how to send them back and get a size 9. Very nice boot though.
Published 2 months ago by Brian Kahl

4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of riding boots., November 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, June 20, 2013
I like these boots but from past experience I know what happens with leather from China. I hate the fact that Harley Davidson has so much stuff made in China and charges made in America prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon outdoes themselves yet again!, November 14, 2012
MacMentor "Cameraman" (Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight) - See all my reviews
Ok, these boots appear to be great! They just arrived today so I can only talk about initial impressions. Very comfortable right out of the box. I got one size larger than normal and glad I did. I was a little worried that the tops would be too tight on my ample calves but they turned out to be just right. I was also worried that they'd be hard to put on and take off like the pair of Tony Lama's that I already own but that worry was also unfounded. Two other aspects made this the perfect deal - I saved about $20 on a lightning deal AND when, after a couple of days, I started worrying that they wouldn't arrive in time for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, Amazon upgraded the shipping to next day FOR FREE!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars To large, June 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE COMFORTABLE BOOTS, May 30, 2014
NICE DESIGN, VERY ELEGANT , YOU CAN USE IT FOR DRESS AND FOR RIDING, I HOPE WILL LAST SOME YEARS ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, May 28, 2014
I purchased this item for my husband and he loves it! I would definitely recommend this item to all who are interested

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, May 4, 2014
I was very disapointed in the quality or lack there of of these boots. you would think for that much money they would at least be leather instead of some rubber compound..That coupled with the fact they hurt my feet so bad, I had too take them off after just a couple hours. ' I wish I had never bought them

4.0 out of 5 stars Beast to get on., April 9, 2014
It fits a little smaller than you'd expect. I'd definitely go a size larger. It's snug width-wise and then you'd probably be able to get it on and off easier. I'm a size 12 normally and I have to wear really thin socks with this. But they're sexy and look really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boots!!, February 22, 2014
I would highly recommend reading the previous reviews of ordering one full size up or half-size up. I normally wear a size 8 and decided to get 8.5. I am glad I went bigger because it fits like a glove, literally!! I don't think it would have been as comfortable buying a size 8 (for me). I bought these to ride with and I have noticed that the top where the shifter rubs shows marks on the boots after the first ride, but they are for riding not for fashion so I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, September 27, 2013
Great price, great service. Got here early! Really, really pleased. Would definitely order from them again! Thanks very much !

Harley-Davidson Men's Dartner Motorcycle Boot