Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Harley-Davidson Men's Faded Glory Boot
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 30, 2014
When I first received my boots, and tried them on for the first time, they were great. I looked at several boots of similar design, and bought these based on the reviews. Let me tell you, these buyers were right. They are stylish, and more comfortable than the shoes I wore at work all day. That's without an insole, or even having them broken in yet. In fact the only part that felt like it would need breaking in is the leather from the ankle up, but that is to be expected from new leather.
I ordered these in 10.5, the same size as the shoes I wore earlier, and they seem to fit true to size. I put boot insoles in them, and while they require an extra pair of socks to fit properly and comfortable as there is extra room in the toe-end, I love these boots. I can wear them for a full 8 hour shift at work, and they remain comfortable all day long. The store I work in has a concrete slab floor, and I have yet to experience any foot pain resulting from wearing them. They remain comfortable, and I love the style, especially the strap over the top with the buckle. It adds that extra touch that makes these boots different from the everyday high top work boots.
If you've never had boots with a heel this high, it will take some getting used to walking in them, but even with all the metal in my ankle, a plate and 12 screws, these are some very comfortable boots. It was easier getting used to driving a regular car wearing these than just walking in them, but they really are the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned. I believe I could walk in these all day under any conditions, and still have my feet feeling good when I took them off.
on October 8, 2011
I purchased these boots via Amazon during a giant Labor Day sale for better than half price. The boots are very well made with high quality leather and stitching. The fit is comfortable yet they also provide excellent stability with riding and stopping. I would recommend these boots highly. Now that I have actually worn them for a few hundred miles, I wouldn't think of going for a ride without them.
on November 19, 2014
Bought these for my son for Christmas. He lives in them. He wears them all through the summer with his jeans. He says they are comfortable and he broke them in quite easily without a problem. The quality of these boots is the best. After having them for quite a while, we've only had to have the heels done at the shoemaker. After having done so, they are still in great shape. Definitely worth the money. Harley Davidson products are the best quality.
on August 25, 2011
I have been buying the Harley-Davidson Men's Faded Glory Boots for years. It is all my son wears. The price I just paid at Amazon.com was the BEST PRICE I'VE EVER PAID, bar none! Free shipping too. Can't beat that. The boots are durable and believe me, my son puts them to the test. He not only rides a Harley but he works on them too. He's also a professional diesel mechanic so they see plenty of dirt and grease. A great looking boot as well.
on July 19, 2015
I am a huge boot fanatic so I got these for the style, but they are comfortable and well-made. I got these and a pair of Docs at the same time to replace a well-loved pair of steel-toes that were on their last legs (LOL!), I broke these in first which went quickly (nearly instant, in fact, I felt no discomfort after the first day and wore them a week anyway just out of joy at their style) and am now breaking in the Docs (which has taken almost a week so far and are still sore). I was glad to find them in 1/2 sizes since I normally have to get 10's, though I was wary because sometimes the half sizes run small and I wish I'd have gotten 10's anyway. But the reviews all said the sizes ran true so I risked the 9.5's and I'm glad I did. They fit perfectly ........ Since I haven't worn them for very long I can't comment on their durability but if they fall apart very quickly at all I will come back with an update. I am not anticipating that based on my impression so far.
on April 3, 2013
These were for my husband. He uses them for work and now his feet don't hurt anymore. They are far more comfortable than others he's worn. They last ALOT longer too. I buy one pair every 2 years versus 2 pair a year for others. They are pretty expensive though. But when you compare how many pairs of other shoes you have to buy to replace just one of these they are alot LESS expensive.
on November 27, 2014
at first I tried to go the less expensive pair or style they both had zippers & more difficult to get on. . I wish I would have listened to those reviews ! That said. that the wind DOES GET THROUGH. I am witness to that fact. These boots have no zippers see it as specified to look terrific! highly , highly recommended. I don't usually write these reviews or give 5 stars anyway the pretty close to almost perfect as want to or not you're 1-2 Inches Taller enough said
on July 15, 2015
I'm one of those customer's that loves a boot when I first get them then the love 'wears' off soon after. I've had these Harley boots for over 10 years. I must have logged 300 or more miles of walking, hiking and even running and they're the best boots I have ever bought. Sure they're made in china but for some reason I got an outstanding pair that day. Too much Harley logos for my taste. They dry out quickly too.
I have never, until recently, waxed or even attempted to preserve the leather. It has cracks and it's faded where you would expect but the leather is holding up really well. Eyelets in good shape and even the unnecessary belt is still hanging on too. No tears in the rivets.
I challenge anyone to have put this much mileage on any Harley boot and not agree these are great boots.

PROS: Best shoe I've ever had. Period !
The sole finally gave out after 9 years and it was worn down to nothing. Replaced only because it was affecting the way I walk / stand and was getting uncomfortable. I had them changed and now they're good as new. New soles were after market but a perfect fit.
Cons: The only gripe is the insoles, they're thin and uncomfortable and wore out quickly. I use standard replacement arch support insoles with an added layer (about 1/8") or static mat material. Consider quality replacement insoles when needed.
on June 3, 2011
Excellent boots ,really good quality and great for riding the bike,good support for your ankles,I was so impressed Im going to buy another pair soon.They are as described and fast shipping.Very happy...
on April 16, 2012
I owned a pair of these for six years, they just died a few weeks ago and I bought them from jcpennys for $135.00. They where ridden hard and treated just as hard down to the strap. I tried having them fixed a few times, even taped them up but finally they just couldn't Stand the abuse and being 250 lbs at 6'3 they were the only boot I ever had and were used almost every day for 6 plus years...

These seem to match them nearly perfect, we will see how they do.. Now comes the hard part, breaking them in..

Ye for the price it's well worth it..

UPDATE: One little problem found today that the strap is uneven meaning that one strap is about 2 1/2 inches longer then the other foots strap. so its noticeable yet im not going to let it bug me even though im tempted to cut it down...