Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on January 29, 2015
Ok first off I have a somewhat large head and hard to come around glasses that fit rather well on me. These glasses are a perfect fit! Love the design and am a huge Harley Davidson fan. The symbol looks kind of like a sticker though. So I didn't like that very much at all. And the other thing that bothered me is that they are short! They go up to the bottom of my eyebrows but do not go anywhere near the top of my cheeks. All other glasses go much lower. But the shaded ones for when I ride and they are ok and wanted the clear ones for work but are too short. I can feel dust and debris go under them way too easily. Wasn't happy with that. It may be the type of design these glasses are supposed to be but I just didn't like that design. Great glasses other than that!
on January 25, 2015
I purchased these Harley Safety Eyewear for my doctor's nurse for her birthday along with a Harley-Davidson Womens Scrunchie Pink Bar & Shield Black Headband HE30291. She loved the fact that one was clear and the other tinted. Both have the great Harley-Davidson name/logo on the side and just look fantastic. I joked with her that she could use one pair and her boyfriend could use the other, she said sorry but he can get his own lol.
They came packed both pair on a blister card which was great so they were protected during shipping. Have a great trip to Sturgis next year Mary! :)
on February 21, 2014
The glasses are ok, cheap, nice for its purposes.
The only problem is that the box was not sealed and the transparent glasses lenses were very damaged.
I won't complain because the glasses were very cheap.
Thanks anyway, the dark glasses are ok, perfect condition.
on March 7, 2016
Love these. I've used them for shooting and they have deflected a few hot casings. Still very clear. Lightweight and worth it IMHO. I have a pretty big kanoggin and these fit me just fine. If they didn't I wouldn't say they did.
on October 22, 2015
Purchased glasses for working around the yard and cutting shrubs and grass. I have gone through two sets. the price point is great for working glasses and for leaving them in the garage. I would not recommend for riding or boating. Spend a few extra dollars for a good set of riding glasses.
on September 25, 2012
I bought these for riding,and they work fine. the shaded pair are good for daytime ,but are not so dark that on cloudy days they are too dark. The clear pair are good for a night time ride. That being said they scratch very easily. would prefer if they came with modular nose fit,but the bridge is not uncomfortable. Overall not a bad deal for $10 bucks. Amazon had them to me in two days.
on September 14, 2014
I was happy to receive these but when I did I checked the lenses of the clear pair only to find that just like other reviewers have said mine too were scratched .
They are very lightweight but very cheap as well . Ive worn them and they are quite comfortable .
The lenses are very thin and cheap looking . Consider these things ive said b4 u purchase these . Peace my ninjas and thats the bottom line because StanCold Said So .
on November 20, 2014
I buy ALOT of stuff from Amazon, but have never been as disappointed as I am with these glasses. They were so scratched..The Sunglasses are completely unwearable. Unfortunately, I purchased them some time ago, and no longer have the packaging, but I will see if I can return. I wonder what HARLEY DAVIDSON would have to say about you putting out damaged goods. Wow, really wish I read the reviews, I would have never purchased these.
on July 11, 2015
These are great bicycling glasses. I ride a road bike and always look for glasses with no rim on the upper edge so that there is no obstructed view while leaning forward. Optics are good. They fit well and stay on. Two pair for a very reasonable price. As noted by some, they sometimes get scratched in shipping, but at least you don't need to worry about scratching a $100 pair.
on August 19, 2014
They are great as basic safety glasses for the money, with the inconvenience that chances are high that you will receive them with visible scratches since the glasses are allowed to have friction inside their own original package exactly at the center of the glasses.

They are really nice looking glasses but it’s frustrating when you receive defective items.