5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hard Hat
The quality of the hard hat is great. The head strap system utilizes the rotating knob in the back to adjust the fit. This system works very well with smooth, fluid tensioning. The hat is made of the hard plastic material typically found on other hard hats of decent quality.

It meets all of the safety compliance standards for many industries.

The...
Published 21 months ago by P. Harbin

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice "But" :(
I bought this for my husband at xmas and when he opened the box and unwrapped all the film around it!! On the inside where it adjust for your head, was broken so
Published 19 months ago by Coco65

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hard Hat, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Harley-Davidson RHDHHAT10K Flames Hard Hat (Tools & Home Improvement)

It meets all of the safety compliance standards for many industries.

The designs are well placed and it doesn't have the visual effect of a set of stickers applied to the hat, which is great. Great hard hat for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in hand than the pics show !, November 12, 2012
This hard hat is a quality item and I am no stranger to hard hats. It is everything I hoped it would be. I am totally pleased and would recomended it to anyone wanting a hard hat that "stands out" in the crowd !

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice "But" :(, January 14, 2013
we returned it w/no problem to amazon. We received the second one before they received the first one back so return was A+ but then the second one was the same problem exactly AS THE FIRST ONE!! SO WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT. I called amazon and they had no problem with giving me my money back as soon as the next one gets returned. The sad thing is i really like the hard hat but the product was not what i thought it would be in the end.
Thank you amazon but i really think they should check the products before shipping them out to your customer's!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, December 28, 2012
Pamela (Mooresville, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
We got this for a friend. He lit up when he opened it. He said it was good quality, as far a real hard hat. The coloring and decals are well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Hat, January 5, 2013
It has been very useful, my husband works in the construction field and he is very happy with his new harley davidson hard hat!

5.0 out of 5 stars was a hit on the job site, December 27, 2012
Was a hit on the job site. . . . perfect gift for that H D collection . . .

2.0 out of 5 stars H-D hard hat, December 27, 2012
Nice finish but arrived with broken head strap I won't return it ,but i won't be able to use it. It will be art in the shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hard Hat, October 14, 2012
Very good Hat , every one like it. I bought more of this for my friends. Hat is very good quality and it's not heavy.
There is no any issues with safety standard for any kind of work. Construction and Transportation & Logistic .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 8, 2010
My husband is the hardest person to buy for but this gift was perfect. He wears a hardhat to work but they are just plain and boring. He loved this gift and wears it to work. He has gotten many compliments from others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Hard Hat, November 30, 2009
I loved this and so did our construction guy that I purchased it for-he doesn't even own a Harley! Great quality and nice finish too. I own the black and gray Harley hard hat and I am very pleased with it as well!

Harley-Davidson RHDHHAT10K Flames Hard Hat