5.0 out of 5 stars VERY happy customer!, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Harley-Davidson Unisex Bar & Shield Bath Robe, Black 100% Cotton 87158HI (Apparel)
I just received my order today. It was nicely packaged and protected in a zipper plastic bag.
I got this robe for my husband to put a smile on his face and thankfully, he absolutely loves it and he wore it around the house without even needing it. I like the fabric; It is rougher to the touch than I had expected, but wearing it, it felt very comfortable and warm and it looks so great! It looks much much better than the pictures, and I love the logos, you would really have to see it in person.
Overall this product is great and I am satisfied with my purchase. I think it is worth the money if you have a Harley fan out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super amazing, April 20, 2009
P. May (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
For the biker fan or not...I have bought serveral of these bathropes for myself and my many biker friends. It is truly amazing and is in the very best quality. We love them and you will happy to have one hanging in your closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Davidson Robe, September 30, 2009
Rick L. Stockwell (Siloam Springs, AR USA) - See all my reviews
The product was exactly what I was looking for. The item was received in the amount of time as the seller listed.
Was and easy transaction. The item was less expensive than competitors. Would by from the seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Davidson Bath robe, September 26, 2010
I was highly satisfied with this robe. Well made, heavy cotton, nicely decorated. I think it was described very accurately. Also, the product arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed - great robe, August 2, 2010
This robe is big bang for the buck.... I even sent my mom one and she loves it. They make great gifts...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bath rope, September 25, 2013
I have been using this bath rope for three month now and I still love it. I am 1,80 m tall and 80 kg. It fits perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars robe is nice, August 22, 2012
The quality is very nice. the stitching on the logo is awesome. Its not the softest, but I washed it before wearing. Overall the price is right and the feel is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars robe, September 1, 2013
sleeves run about elbow length, but very nice quality material and worth the price! My husband loves it and wears it daily

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband really likes it!, February 6, 2013
I must admit, the only reason I bought this is because it is Harley Davidson. My husband & I ride, so I thought it would be perfect. It is VERY heavy, very black, HD is embroidered on back beautifully. It's a little longer than most men's robes ( a +) & much heavier than any he's ever had (a +). Only downside...the 3/4 sleeves. He doesn't care for those. ( A little secret...he wears it every day though)!! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loved it!, September 26, 2012
I bought this robe for my dad. I was worried because you never know the quality when you order online and have it shipped directly to the person you are buying for. HE LOVED IT! Said it was a nice heavy cotton material. Not cheap looking in any way, shape or form! SCORE for me! If dad is happy I am happy! I highly recommend this robe.