5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Wallet On A~~~~~~~~~Chain!
The HARLEY-DAVIDSON BI-FOLD WALLET ON CHAIN is a nice looking, heavy-duty leather wallet that measures 7" in length and 3.5" in width. It's longer than a regular wallet so if you carry it in your back pocket it'll stick out part of the way, unless you have deep pockets.

Published on July 23, 2009 by Alex Honda

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling. Apart at the seems
I had to send two or three wallets back within a three month period due to threading problems . The one I kept fell apart no later than two years! I wouldn't suggest purchasing .

Anthony
Published 9 months ago by Gods child

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Wallet On A~~~~~~~~~Chain!, July 23, 2009
This review is from: Harley-Davidson Men's Vintage Bar & Shield Bi-Fold Deluxe Wallet. 99499-08VM

The wallet folds in half (bi-fold) and has two snaps on the inside to keep it closed. The inside of the wallet has:

**5-Slots for credit/business cards

**1-Picture window slot for driver's license or i.d.

**2-Bill pockets for cash and stash

**1-Zippered pocket for coins or other stuff

**1-Chain with leather snap belt strap, metal key/belt lobster claw, key hook/clip

I measured the chain to be about 17-inches give or take (not including the belt clip) which is just the right length for clipping to belt loop and having it hang with wallet in pocket. Chain itself is decent with tight links and seems sturdy.

The chain attaches to the wallet with an "S" link, which is a semi-permanent link, and you need tools to take it off.

Most of the times I carry a bag and put my wallet in there, but every now and then I go without a bag and that's when I like to have my wallet on a chain in the back pocket. So, I took the "S" link off and replaced it with the metal key hook/clip that's on the other end of the chain, which makes it a little easier to put on and take off.

Here's a tip to make putting the metal key hook/clip on the wallet (not the lobster claw key-clip) easier: (After removing the "S" link)

1. Open the wallet all the way so that both sides are flat.
2. Press the key clip open and position on the edge of wallet near the chain hole with the hook side down.
3. Move the hook down and over the eyelet and hook through.

This way you can take the chain on and off without having to use pliers to open and close the "S" ring.

Right now the wallet is pretty stiff, since it's new, but I'm sure it will soften up with time and the leather smells really good.

Anyway, it's a cool wallet and you don't have to worry about losing it or being pickpocketed as long as you have the chain attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Davidson Wallet, March 7, 2008
I bought this wallet for my son for his birthday. He had one like it for 8 years. These wallets are very well made because he's worked a lot in the rain & has gotten wet numerous times. His wallet started wearing thin & coming apart, and even though his wife tried getting him a new wallet, he wouldn't use it. I found this wallet on Amazon and he finally was able to retire his old one. He is very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick hard leather, May 1, 2011
Thick hard leather just the way I wanted it to be. the bar and shield are embossed on the leather will never rub off like ink would over time. plenty of space for all my cards. nicely chromed heavy duty chain, nick thick leather strap to loop around the belt plenty of room for my wide Dickies leather belt to fit thru. all in all I rate this wallet 5 of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars best dam wallet money can buy, March 16, 2011
This is the best wallet I have ever had worth twice the price and was delivered ahead of schedule.
If you want a wallet impresses everyone this is the wallet for you
tyvm
Pops

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, September 4, 2011
This wallet met all my expectations and then some. The leather is top grade, the tooling is without blemish, zippers, snaps etc all seem high grade and the price was reasonable. Much less than what local Harley shops are selling identical or poorer quality merchandise for.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST!, March 9, 2011
This is the second one I have ordered. I bought one for my fiancee for Christmas last year. Words can not describe how happy he was. He took such good care of this wallet and bragged to all his buddies. A few days ago he was working on my vehicle and put the wallet under the seat of his truck while it was parked in front of his shop which is located on a busy main street. Someone decided they needed his tools, gps, mp3 player, wallet and other items more than he did (not to mention all his id and credit cards). He has been beyond pi**ed to say the least...so...I am buying him another quality wallet because he deserves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars bi fold, January 12, 2012
I thought I was gettng a TRI FOLD, and accidently bought a Bi-fold.
I am not even using it..not enough room for my money and keys, an stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling. Apart at the seems, January 24, 2014

Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 29, 2012
I just got this in the mail and it is obviuosly a very good quality product. Lewather is thick and heavy duty. Snaps and chains are built to last. It comes with a zipper pocket and slots to hold at least 6 cards but I was able to double up. I can tell you now, this will be lasting me a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harley Davidson BI Fold Wallet, January 9, 2012
Jack Werley (Albuquerque, New Mexico) - See all my reviews
The wallet is just what I was looking for and I saved about twenty dollars by getting it from Amazon over the local dealer price. I have been using it daily and the chain is especially nice if you are prone to leaving or loosing your wallet frequently.