4.0 out of 5 stars Love it ~ only one flaw for me
Published on August 20, 2011 by Screamin

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
This has to be the worse helmet Ive ever owned-Saw it on a friend, liked the shape and the visor- tried it on in the store- Fit nicely and then I got on the bike-
With the visor up, the whistling is intolerable-visor down a little better- but the reason I got it was to ride with no windshield, and I can barely hear the RPMs at 60mph-
The quick-latch is a...
Published on June 23, 2008 by K. Jeacoma

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, June 23, 2008
K. Jeacoma (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harley-Davidson Women's Diva Helmet. 98264-08VW (Misc.)
The quick-latch is a terrible design- I will probably replace it with one of the 6 dollar extensions-You have to push in, and then wiggle it around to get it to set you free-
Great idea, but 150? Oh, and Harley helmets are final sale-
Go to the AGV website (manufacturer) and save a few bucks- wish Id known that-
My 29.95 shorty works much better!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it ~ only one flaw for me, August 20, 2011
This review is from: Harley-Davidson Women's Diva Helmet. 98264-08VW (Misc.)
Love the helmet, lighter then my full face. Nice for a change when I don't want to just wear my 1/2 cap and no face protection. Nice and light, easy face mask up & down. I like the easy clip and can do it with my gloves on. Yes, there is a trick to un-latching it. Slide latch and push, makes sense you don't want it unclipping easy. If you want complete quiet this is not the helmet for you. You will never get that unless you purchase a full face helmet or put ear plugs in. Great helmet for a great price. $155. for your head is nothing ! One thing I would have like it to have is the small visor attachment like on my 1/2 cap. The sun is a bummer at times. That I see is the only flaw.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit and bad design, July 7, 2008
This review is from: Harley-Davidson Women's Diva Helmet. 98264-08VW (Misc.)
A friend of mine had this helmet. I tried it on and it felt great - much better than the heavy 3/4 helmet I had been wearing. Then I bought mine. It was great for the first 5 minutes. Afterwards, however, it became almost unbearable. The pads are insufficient to cushion the head against the styrofoam interior. The result, I sit on the back of the bike and nearly cry from the pain to my ears and forehead. You would think I just needed a bigger size, but the larger size slides around my head. It is just a bad design and all in all, the MOST uncomfortable helmet I've ever worn. Too bad too, because it is really cute!

Harley-Davidson Women's Diva Helmet. 98264-08VW