Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 110 questions
votes
Is it 4k ready? Jan 12, 2014
No
Jan 12, 2014 by Robert
votes
Any IR repeater works.. I have http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BLTDZA/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it works great.
Dec 1, 2013 by SS
vote
Directly I'm not sure I have a Polk wireless rear hooked up via wireless transmitter, this is hooked directly into the surround speaker outputs. Try adjusting the center speaker volume down on the receiver, hooking up the amplified center with a nominal volume level on the speaker and adjust the center volume on the receiver up until you get optimal sound, you may have to find your receivers center volume sweet spot for your centers optimal sound after that you can adjust from your speakers volume if so equipped.
Sep 2, 2014 by William Allan Tack
votes
Symon, I do not believe that the output HDMI sends an audio signal. The audio signal is directed to the speaker outputs on the HK1700, so that is where the sound comes from. I do not know if you can change this in the setting for the HK1700. The manuals are available on the HK website.
Jan 9, 2014 by John Daggitt
votes
Yes, you can do that using the Airplay functionality, for the Iphone some music players has the airplay functionality but not all of them, so you must ensure that you app. allow that part. You must connect the speakers as a front speakers and the sub woofer in the proper plug and that's it, enjoy it.
Aug 7, 2014 by Javier Mina
votes
it should sound pretty good. I prefer tower speakers and a sub but it's a good start. I am very satisfied with the receiver.
Feb 5, 2014 by CDear
votes
I don't want to say for sure, since I have not tried or needed to try this, but there is a settings option "HDMI Audio to TV" with on/off which I assume can bypass the amp and allow the tv speakers to play for certain devices. Might even be able to set this up per source (have not verified).
Feb 25, 2014 by Nicolas A. Cavigliano
votes
Don't get tho unit. The network/wiFi support is abysmal. Read up on the infamous BCO update error. You will end up with an expensive brick.
Dec 22, 2014 by LV
votes
Brand new, but not in box. It was an open-boxed item purchased at a discount. Works perfectly.
Apr 9, 2013 by Joshua D. Cohen
votes
No, because it has Airplay functionality and works very well, but I think thay you can resolve this very easy and very cheaper buying a Belkin F8Z492TTP Bluetooth Music Receiver and you can connect it in one of the input sources that the receiver has, this blutooth music receiver works very well also, I have both and they work great. i hope this helps.
Jan 13, 2014 by Javier Mina
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers