Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 61 questions
vote
No, there is no audio output from the speaker. But you can connect the headphone to your computer or sound card instead.
Jan 5, 2014 by dl977
vote
Both cables coming out of speakers are fixed. They then connect to a duel plug. That is where you could extend one or the other. One is a basic RCA so you would need an RCA extension as one side would need to be female the other male. The other channel has an odd pin connector that I do not know. But extending the RCA should be easy enough. Whether or not it is the left or right side I do not know....and logistics at this time would prevent me from figuring out. I took a picture but I don't currently see where to attach
Feb 11, 2014 by Lou
votes
I live in a 3000 sq/ft, two story house, from my bedroom in the top back corner the whole house can hear it, they get pretty loud, however these are computer speakers, not designed to be at peak volume for a big party lasting a few hours, and 40+? I don't think they will be loud enough if you are having the kind of party I think you are.
Feb 10, 2014 by T. Sullivan
votes
I have no idea, but if they have a mini-jack input, you're probably good to go.
Apr 5, 2014 by bobngso
votes
You can't unless you're willing to pull it apart and take the light out somehow.
May 26, 2014 by Katherine
votes
Yes, there is a 3.5mm cable that comes with this set, you can plug it straight into a computer or an iphone, or if you have the old school red and white cables, it also has an option for that as well.
Nov 11, 2013 by MK
votes
They sound great outside,I use mine as the sound system for my outdoor projector and they are more than adequate. you should have no worries as long as it isn't excessively windy.
Apr 11, 2014 by Dell
votes
Pretty sure it is a hard switch. It's a "push" with a discernible click. Have not had the power go out to know.
Dec 24, 2013 by Lou
votes
No, it is not wireless system. However, it just has a nice, simple audio input cord that can plug into any computer quickly and makes it really easy to just plug it in to audio devices like iPods and phones as well. It's a really high quality system with CRAZY output. I highly recommend it.
Mar 6, 2013 by Michael A. Coduto
votes
They're not designed to be wall mounted. The bases are hard rubber, designed to keep the satellites stable on flat surfaces.
Sep 14, 2013 by S. Nichols
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers