Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 67 questions
vote
We have had them for several years. We even bought a second set after a couple of years for another device.
Sep 25, 2013 by A. S. Hnatko
vote
I use them for my MP3 player and bought the following Bluetooth dongles on Amazon: "Belkin F8Z492-P Bluetooth Music Receiver" connected to the speakers and "Miccus BluBridge mini-jack" connected to my MP3 payer and it works great. The Belkin can pair up to 8 devices so if you have several Bluetooth phones or players you want to use it's no problem. Of cause you don't need the "Mini jack" if your player has Bluetooth.
Dec 17, 2011 by Oddvar Eikeset
vote
Yes it will. But I have to give this information too. Mine quit working 3 months after I bought them (about two weeks ago) and after two requests to Harman Kardon in the last two weeks no response has been received. They say they will respond within one business day. Didn't happen. Very unhappy with them at this point.
Sep 20, 2014 by kenm75232
vote
Yes and no. There is an overall volume control and mute button on the R satellite (they are a bit awkward t use unless you have the speakers tilted back a bit, which I usually don't) and a separate sub-woofer volume control that controls the volume of the sub, but I have found the effect to be subtle unless you turn it completely off or all the way up. I haven't touched the volume and bass controls for a long time - I tend to use the PC volume control and the audio controls on whatever media player I am using. Overall I am very happy with these speakers.
Jun 10, 2014 by Richard Fichera
vote
With an auxiliary cable, yes. Not wirelessly though.
May 30, 2014 by Michael Basinger
vote
HK sound stick 3 no doubt
May 25, 2014 by arqui
vote
The speakers work well with my galaxy S5 - plugs directly into your androids audio jack.
May 9, 2014 by Tyler Clark
vote
Both cables coming out of speakers are fixed. They then connect to a duel plug. That is where you could extend one or the other. One is a basic RCA so you would need an RCA extension as one side would need to be female the other male. The other channel has an odd pin connector that I do not know. But extending the RCA should be easy enough. Whether or not it is the left or right side I do not know....and logistics at this time would prevent me from figuring out. I took a picture but I don't currently see where to attach
Feb 11, 2014 by Lou
votes
Hi. No sound card the end looks like the end on you head set phones and the lead just plugs into the ipod and press play on the ipod and listen away it's lovely to look at the sounds great!!!! Go buy one.
Nov 13, 2014 by Blue
votes
Yes, there is a 3.5mm cable that comes with this set, you can plug it straight into a computer or an iphone, or if you have the old school red and white cables, it also has an option for that as well.
Nov 11, 2013 by MK
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers