Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 20 ct sachets in tin|Change
Price:$8.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 22, 2008
I had this tea for the second time yesterday, at a fine local tea house, and my friend and I drank two pots of this luxurious liquid. Paris tea is one of the finest teas I have ever tasted. It is delicious plain, and is decadent with cream and sugar. I feel like I am sitting at an outdoor cafe in Paris while drinking this. Very lovely!
on January 17, 2010
This was the first time I've purchased a product from Lana's Little House, and I will definitely be a regular customer in the future. I was searching for a good jasmine tea, but when I read the reviews for Paris I couldn't resist adding a tin to my shopping cart. It has quickly become my "go-to" tea. The flavor is smooth and lovely--I'm typically more a fan of green tea, but this black tea has become a favorite. A perfect winter day is coming in from the slopes to enjoy an evening with a pot of Paris (just a touch of honey and lemon!), a good book, and my husband napping on the couch with the cat curled up on his chest. The bonus is that the shop owner, Lana, provides excellent service. I received my package in the mail very quickly, she included a sweet little handwritten note and free sample in the package, and when I had a question for her she answered promptly. Additionally, her prices are very competitive for a good tea. Not only can you feel good about purchasing a high quality product, but you can feel great about supporting an excellent small business!
on September 20, 2011
I had high hopes when I opened the tin and was greeted by the aroma of tea and oil of Bergamot. The aroma of this tea is just spectacular. Unfortunately, the taste doesn't live up to the smell. It's okay, but somewhat bland, and nowhere near the transport of ecstasy promised by the aroma. From now on I'll stick with the foil-wrapped Bigelow earl gray teabags from my local grocery store, which don't smell as good but which taste much better than this tea.
on October 22, 2012
I bought this for my son. We sat at the counter in the kitchen and talked of tea, Shoguns, Japan, and many other things that interest him. Yes, the tea is superb, but more than that, two tea bags and 30 minutes made magic in my kitchen. It is not often that you get the chance to appreciate your child as an intelligent, thoughtful person. That is the real magic of the tea.
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2015
We discovered Harney & Sons teas some years ago when my discriminating epicurean son became fascinated with their outstanding
Pomegranate Oolong Tea served at a favorite steak house of ours. Since then, we have expanded our tea-drinking repertoire to 6 different Harney & Sons varieties. This H&S Chamomile Herbal Tea was the fourth in our cue to try. Here is my assessment:

PROS:

1. A classic chamomile light tea using Egyptian whole flower heads (20 triangular-shaped nylon sachets-0.9 oz net wgt).
2. Has light notes of apple when steeped according to manufacturer recommendations.
3. Convenient sachet bag maintains its integrity and will not break.
4. Excellent, receptive and friendly customer service and support by this small family-owned company located in Millerton, NY

CONS:

1. Product Freshness: The upscale and attractive tins are nice; however, they are not the best way to preserve the product to insure product integrity. A narrow piece of tape seals the lid lip to the can and is easily compromised in mail-order transit. Since the tea is not nitrogen-
flushed or hermetically sealed to prevent oxygen from penetrating the product, it is not unreasonable to anticipate that the product may
sometimes not arrive as fresh as the manufacturer had intended.

2. Sachet Material: Non-Biodegradable Nylon. This fine tea deserves and demands an appropriate natural bag material. This
particular tea variety also gets slimy when the bag is removed or squeezed from the cup.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

1. Like most Harney and Sons teas, this is another fine product which could benefit from a few product design changes cited above.
PLEASE NOTE: The current Amazon website product description (as of 10.2.2015) has an inaccurate product description for the ingredients of
this product. This product (Herbal Chamomile) DOES NOT contain lavender and corn flowers. Only H&S' "Blue & Yellow" Tea has this.

2. Production Date Code Decipher: You may find two (2) metrics for determining the freshness of the can you receive from Harney & Sons:
(Please see my photos in this review to assist you). One may be a white "Best By"sticker on the rear of the tin. (Mine was: Best By 06/2016). The second freshness indicator is a Julian-based date production code stamped in black on the bottom of each can. For example, my can has: "15091"-This means that the tea was prepped for sale on the 91st calendar day (091) of 2015 (15). This tea was produced on Wednesday,
April 1st, 2015.

2. Use one (1) sachet for each 8-12 oz. cup. Use 180 degree F water. Allow boiling water to sit for a minute or two. Steep for at least 3 minutes to release the full flavor of each sachet.

3. Store this tea in an air-tight Ziplock bag upon opening to retain aroma within the tin in a dry environment away from light and heat.
You can also store the tea in an air-tight glass apothecary-style canister. Keep the tea in a dry, dark and light-free environment.

4. Ideal with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a drop of honey to your taste! Enjoy.
review image review image review image
on February 9, 2013
For some reason, my generation of American lives on messing with classics. We put bacon on a banana split and truffle oil in our macaroni and cheese. We remake old movies instead of coming up with new ideas. And we just don't quite respect anything that doesn't feature some sort of extravagant twist. Thankfully, foreign countries and older generations keep the classics alive. I wanted to buy a good earl grey that didn't necessitate use of a tea ball or a filter (because sometimes that can be very inconvenient). I found many brands featured jasmine or rose petals or something other than black tea leaves and bergamot. Still, there were plenty of classics from low-quality brands like Twinings and Stash. Harney and Sons Earl Grey is a classic, high quality Earl Grey of the normal unadulterated variety. It is excellent. Drink it by itself or lightly sweetened, and you will not be disappointed by its quality.
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2010
I could drink cup after cup after cup of Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea. And everyone around you will be able to smell the spicy cinnamon steaming out of your cup and will start drooling. This stuff is HEAVEN!

Yes, you can buy the tea bags for much cheaper, but I happen to really like the sachets. They're pretty, a bit more flavorful, and just make you feel elegant. However, I also keep some of the tea bags on hand since I tend to way overdose on this tea. Try it and fall in love!
on May 27, 2008
I first tasted this tea in a fine resaurant. I ordered it the next day from Amazon.

I never grow tired of the flavor. Paris tea constantly surprizes and delights me with its many layers and textures of taste.
on March 14, 2015
Ahh, I've recently began to drink tea and I'm so excited to try this one! I haven't had it yet, but I'm sure it's good. If it's bad, I'm sure to come and re-edit my review. I opened the tin and the tea smelled so heavenly.

The tea leaves are in little packets, and you can see a photo in an attached photo. If there's another I love about this product, it's the packaging! Super adorable & lovely. Initially it was the reason why I got it :)

EDIT: So I've finally had the chance to try out the tea and I love it! It has a nice fruity taste to it. There are 20 little packets inside. My boyfriend purchased this lovely Gracie China tea set for me (porcelain) - http://www.amazon.com/Gracie-China-Dahlia-Porcelain-11-Piece/dp/B004PGM3H8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1431315992&sr=8-4&keywords=gracie+china+tea+set and I love it too! The tea pot holds 3 3/4 cups of water and I'm still getting used to it because I don't use it too much .. but when I used the 1-2 packets, it still tasted watered down. My boyfriend came up with the suggestion that 1 packet should be used for 1 cup of water. When I used 1 packet in a mug, it tasted super bitter, but it was my bad. When I drink it, I like to add french vanilla milk and sugar rocks to it (http://www.amazon.com/Dryden-Palmer-White-Sugar-5-Pound/dp/B002148BEK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1431316163&sr=8-6&keywords=rock+candy+sugar). Lovely tea and would definitely recommend!
review image
on January 21, 2014
I have tried Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea in the tea bags (weaker, and not as good) and the tea sachets. The tea sachets are much better, more flavorful, better smell and better overall. I had started with the tags and was not really impressed (basd solely on the tea bags, I prefer Good Earth Sweet & Spicey tea). I recently tried the tea sachets and was presently surprised, they are much better than the tea bags. If you are going to try Harney & Sons teas, I would recommend that you skip the tea bags and go for the tea sachets. Note, if you like this tea, I still also recommend Good Earth Sweet & Spicey tea, it has a unique and different flavor from this Harney & Sons tea.