5.0 out of 5 stars Like sitting in a cafe in Paris...
I had this tea for the second time yesterday, at a fine local tea house, and my friend and I drank two pots of this luxurious liquid. Paris tea is one of the finest teas I have ever tasted. It is delicious plain, and is decadent with cream and sugar. I feel like I am sitting at an outdoor cafe in Paris while drinking this. Very lovely!
Published on August 22, 2008 by J Cohn

3.0 out of 5 stars Really depends on the person
Published on December 17, 2012 by deannangel

5.0 out of 5 stars Like sitting in a cafe in Paris..., August 22, 2008
This review is from: Harney & Sons Classic Paris Tea 1.4 oz, 40gm (20 Tea Sachets) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tea...fantastic shop, January 17, 2010
This was the first time I've purchased a product from Lana's Little House, and I will definitely be a regular customer in the future. I was searching for a good jasmine tea, but when I read the reviews for Paris I couldn't resist adding a tin to my shopping cart. It has quickly become my "go-to" tea. The flavor is smooth and lovely--I'm typically more a fan of green tea, but this black tea has become a favorite. A perfect winter day is coming in from the slopes to enjoy an evening with a pot of Paris (just a touch of honey and lemon!), a good book, and my husband napping on the couch with the cat curled up on his chest. The bonus is that the shop owner, Lana, provides excellent service. I received my package in the mail very quickly, she included a sweet little handwritten note and free sample in the package, and when I had a question for her she answered promptly. Additionally, her prices are very competitive for a good tea. Not only can you feel good about purchasing a high quality product, but you can feel great about supporting an excellent small business!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paris Tea from Harney & Sons, May 27, 2008
Carroll A. Roddy (Washington, DC, USA) - See all my reviews
I first tasted this tea in a fine resaurant. I ordered it the next day from Amazon.

I never grow tired of the flavor. Paris tea constantly surprizes and delights me with its many layers and textures of taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, October 22, 2012
I bought this for my son. We sat at the counter in the kitchen and talked of tea, Shoguns, Japan, and many other things that interest him. Yes, the tea is superb, but more than that, two tea bags and 30 minutes made magic in my kitchen. It is not often that you get the chance to appreciate your child as an intelligent, thoughtful person. That is the real magic of the tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Delicious Luxury, July 12, 2011
You haven't had a cup of tea until you've had a cup of Harney & Sons Paris tea. Before I discovered Harney & Sons Paris, I didn't realize tea could taste so delicious, so elegant, so lovely. It comes in a beautiful tin, love the silk bags, and it's difficult (if not impossible) to return to grocery store brands after trying this. But for the price, why should you? Harney & Sons has taken something as simple as tea and elevated it to a whole new level. Highly recommended (makes a wonderful gift, too!).

5.0 out of 5 stars The most Exceptional Tea ever Made, February 5, 2014
Tea sachets so beautiful - you will think you are on vacation!
Served at the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island Michigan - this is how I found Harney and Sons.
The triangular silk sachets are so beautifully crafted, you will hate to throw them away! Superior brewability! Smooth taste and consistency throughout the entire package - One word - Exceptional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tea!!, November 4, 2011
Very pleased with this tin of tea! My girlfriend was thrilled. We both love the little sachet bundle they use to pack the tea... very delicate! Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paris tea is my favorite!, November 22, 2010
Melissa Baker "NiftyNoodle" (Milwaukie, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I first had Harney and Sons Paris tea at the Sunriver Resort in Oregon in May 2007. It was rainy & cold out and I was sick & stuffy but I looked forward to this tea each morning. It has an amazing aroma and flavor and was incredibly soothing. I ordered some online shortly after getting home. It is my favorite tea. Ever. And when I ran out of the sachets, I saved the tin and my little secret is that I occasionally open that tin and take a whiff because it just smells that good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but not boring, February 6, 2014
Nice complex flavors, perfect for after breakfast. Slight sweetness, but enough going on that it never gets old. Harney and Sons also seems to use a high quality of black tea, so the "foundation" for the flavors is solid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really depends on the person, December 17, 2012
My husband really loves this tea. The flavor, the kind of caffine that keeps you wired, even the smell. He enjoys all flavors of tea from plum to orange, raspberry; all types of fruity flavors. This is one of his favorites. I, on the other hand, thought it tasted like I was drinking flowers. From the smell, to the odd aftertaste, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I tend to like more plain flavors such as breakfast teas, green tea (honey, lemon), Italian Almond, and Vanilla teas. If you enjoy wild flavor teas, than this could be perfect for you but if you like more traditional tea, it may be a bit overwhelming for your liking.