Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 9, 2013
The grooves it leaves are a little deeper than I was expecting. Very useful for garnishes or if you just want to jazz up the look of some sliced carrots or cucumbers. It’s nothing special but a nice addition to your kitchen gadgets if you like to garnish.
on November 9, 2012
Received the Gravy Groover from Amazon a lot sooner then expected. I purchased 3 of them, because I could not locate them in any store in San Diego. We had bought one in China and it eventually broke. I've used one of them and I love it. Will send out the other two as small gifts to family member and a friend. It works great for me.International Culinary Groovy Groover
on September 2, 2013
I bought this because I like to serve cucumber slices often. I usually use an ordinary peeler and makes stripes down the cucumber but was looking for something more decorative to do it. This product makes very narrow stripes down the cucumber and when you slice it, the slices are edges with a pretty edge. I love it!
on November 22, 2010
Carrot Curler and Decorative Peeler. These are two very good products. I Peel carrots with the peeler and then in turn use the carrot curler to make very beautiful flowers for salads. I also use the peeler on cucumbers and then sliced them for salads.
on May 8, 2014
I like this product very much. I use it in my kitchen every day, my family friends borrow it and it makes some vegetables looks very attractive on the plate.
on December 28, 2012
STill practicing - "practice makes perfect". I like to dress up my serving plates when entertaining and I will probably look for some additional instructional books to get additional ideas.
on July 19, 2014
This "Groovy Groover" works great! I love how the wavy cut carrots give my salad a boost! I bought a few extra for my friends. How did this product evade me so long!
on May 6, 2013
Another GREAT garnishing tool simple to use with a great visual. Fast and easy. A must buy for anyone who loves to surprise their friends with a great presentation.
on March 9, 2014
better than what I expected
works good and sharp enough.
using everyday for my sushi presentation.
highly recommend this product
on September 8, 2015
This is nicely built; sturdy construction. The handle grip is comfortable and can peel hard squashes easily. Arrived quickly.