5.0 out of 5 stars Has changed my Life!!!, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Harper, Bob; Critser, Greg's The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin Hardcover (Hardcover)
I started reading this book April 2013 and started following just some of the rules, but I was motivated!! I was determined to continue to improve and follow more and more of Bobs guidelines. I am a 57 year old female, last April weighed 230 pounds and my bad cholesterol was 196. By November, my weight was 193 and my bad cholesterol was down to 123. No Pills!. Just following Bob's rules as best I could each day. This is February 2014 and I weigh 173 and have around 10 pounds to goal. My doctor and I are thrilled. Every where I go I am willing to share with people my success and I attribute it all to The Skinny Rules and some determination on my part. Thank you, Bob!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help, April 25, 2014
Was lost as to how to keep myself going with my workouts. This book answered all my questions, helped outline my daily meals and took me to a new and higher level of eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing read!!!!, July 3, 2014
This book is so awesome! Easy to read and understand. Great recipes and meal plans. I felt inspired reading this. This book is not just about being skinny, it is about being healthy and fit. This is about your healthy lifestyle. Absolutely recommend this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!, June 26, 2014
This is a great book with some very practical information for anyone looking to lose weight. No one can follow all the rules all the time, but focus on a few of them and you will see improvement!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014