Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 9, 2014
If people would read the description of these Apps, they would not give them such low ratings. I read several reviews where people said they were disappointed because they thought they were getting Beverly Cleary Books, when it clearly states it does not. It is a fun little place for fans of her books to visit, and keep track of the books of hers they have read. This app did not deserve low ratings simply because people will not read the description. It is a REFERENCE for Beverly Cleary books, and functions perfectly for the uses described.
on January 16, 2013
This isnt really books, its a sample of a book with a list of all the books that are available to BUY. Daughter was very dissapointed!!! Dont really need an app for this..google works just as well...
on December 19, 2012
You can't do anything on this app. There is no point in downloading it. I thought you would have a few books.
on December 5, 2012
not good werent books to read but to buy, so I deleted or uninstalled it. I was hoping It was books I could read for free but it was not. it was a let down.
on May 30, 2013
Down loaded to see if my 6 year old granddaughter Emma would enjoy and she certainly did. She read pages out loud to me and she was very interested in the story and characters. She had never read any of "Beverly Cleary" work and she loved the story and told me she would like to read more of her books.
Emma's GrandMommy...mrb
on January 18, 2013
This was just an app to download. After the download you can PURCHASE the books. I don't need to waste the space with the app!
on March 3, 2013
I loved this app! the character bios of all the book characters were adorable and really helped my son decide which books to buy.
on January 31, 2013
Brings back childhood memoires, love Beverly Cleary Books. My Daughter enjoys reading them as well. My Neice has started reading them and enjoys it, especially on the Kindle Fire
on January 7, 2014
Well I got this app because I really like these books but then with I look at it u can't even 'read the books so read this and don't get because ur going to be saying the same thing
on April 2, 2014
Thought there would be more. You can't read books, just look at samples. The test questions always repeat. Gives you ok information about the characters, but that's about it. Wouldn't recommend this app at all.