Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2012
I love the magazine, but would prefer that they get a Kindle App to make it easier for their current subscribers to access a digital version without having to pay..or even in this case use a free trial on something I already pay for.
on June 8, 2012
Got this issue on the Kindle for free so not a bad price, as I am not normally a reader of this mag. Looks great on the Fire though. Still just a both of advertisements with models who look drugged to me.
on September 16, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by this magazine as a first time reader. A nice combination of worth-the-read articles and everyday fashion & beauty stuff in a trendy way. I would recommend this to any woman interested in fashion & beauty - but who wants their magazine to be a bit more than just a collection of pretty pictures of lipsticks and gowns.
on January 9, 2014
I BOUGHT THIS MAGAZINE CAUSE I WANTED TO SEE WHAT'S NEW. YEARS AGO I BOUGHT IT REGULARLY. THE ARTICLES ARE GOOD AND THE PICTURES OF COURSE ARE GREAT. I WISH THERE WERE MORE ARTICLES THAN ADVERTISING BUT THAT NOT GONNA HAPPEN. OTHERWISE I LIKE THE MAGAZINE.
on November 24, 2012
Pictures are great but the kindle version is abbreviated unfortunately and did not contain some of the articles I wanted to read.
on October 8, 2012
I had never bought this magazine or read it before so I dint know what to expect. The magazine is good but I thought there would be more articles then I found. Its still a good magazine but there are a lot more fashion pictures then there is to read. Still it's a good magazine.
on January 8, 2014
Works fine on my Kindle Fire. Easy reading, good visuals. Way too many ads in my opinion, but a decent app otherwise.
on June 12, 2012
Interesting magazine, very fun to look at on the iPhone since its mostly pictures and not a ton of text.
on September 26, 2015
Nice magazine but too many adds,not enough consideration for non leather no animal tested products.
on May 30, 2013
This was not one of my favorite magazines. I prefer others. The articles were not interesting to me. Glad I got to try it for free rather than spending money on something I didn't like.