Harrison's Bird Bread Mix - Millet and Flax
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Provides a healthy alternative for bird owners who choose to prepare their own bird food or those who give regular treats to their birds.
- Can be offered instead of table food to birds that like to eat at family mealtimes.
- Can be used to assist in converting birds to a formulated diet. Can be used as a weaning food to transition to a formulated diet.
- Can be hidden as a foraging reward. Can be used as a vehicle for administering liquid medications.
- Provides an easy-to-use transition for hospitalized or boarding birds until acceptance of the appropriate formulated diet. Can be moistened and offered to birds that are feeding chicks as a soft food
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's been a great way to get them used to the taste of pellets, especially with millet and flax seeds in the mix to entice them. It's easy to add extra millet or other seeds to a bit of the bread for birds who are hesitant to try new foods. The texture is great too because it's fun to rip apart. Mini muffins are easy to freeze and then thaw a few at a time. I highly recommend giving this a try!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My cockatiel Willow loves this bread!! I'm in the process of converting her to Harrison's diet and this stuff has really helped. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Morgan
Easy to follow directions except I had to Google what 15ml of oil translated to (about 1/2 oz or 1 tbsp). Cooked up well and my birds seem to enjoy it!Published 5 months ago by S. Theobald
My White Capped Pionus and African grey love this. I mix it along with their veggies and a little bit of yogurt and they are in heaven.Published 6 months ago by SC
I buy this all the time and bake it for my African Grey Timneh, she loves it.Published 13 months ago by Cecily Macdonald