Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 17, 2011
I bought these chocolate frogs as part of a surprise gift for someone and needless to say I am very disappointed in the size of the chocolate frogs. Way too small! Even for the price of both packs together, it should have been a third of the listing price because they are so small. I didn't get to open the packaging yet to see what the cards inside look like because it's a gift for someone else. I'd rather have waited to go to the HP Theme park and purchased a chocolate frog from there. The shipping charge was over priced considering the packages were not that heavy. Overall very displeased.
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon August 20, 2012
While I think that the wizard card that accompanies each chocolate frog is really interesting, I'm not so impressed with the chocolate. It's plain chocolate, not extremely flavorful, with the crispy rice. I found that the chocolate was kind of thick and it felt like it left a greasy residue on the inside of my mouth. The shape of the frog is very fun and my kids loved them.

The wizard cards, however, are very interesting. They have images of the different wizards mentioned in the Harry Potter books. On the opposite side, they're printed with information that is in addition to what is mentioned in the series. They're very cute and worth collecting.
on February 8, 2012
I love this product. I thought the size was great for kids. The cards are awesome! Not sure how much shipping was. This is not as cool as the real ones at the park but those are almost too big for kids and super expensive. We use these as a great treat for the little Harry potter fans in our house.
on June 27, 2012
Do not order this product when it's hot out. Despite the record heat, the seller sent this as is, not packed in ice to keep the product from melting.
The kids still loved the chocolate and the cards, so I can't rate it too low.
on January 22, 2013
These were perfect stocking stuffers for my Harry Potter fans. Yummy, adorable, and didn't jump away before we could eat them. :)
on March 17, 2012
I got the pack of 2 for my 6 and 8 year old kids for Valentines day and they loved them. Chocolate was typical chocolate rice crispy crunch. The card was fun! no complaints.
on May 18, 2015
My stepson was thrilled with this frog. It made a great accent with some of the other Harry Potter items we gave him for Easter.
on May 5, 2013
Over $4.50 for each tiny little frog! I get that Harry Potter is hot IP, but this is pure price gouging.
on February 25, 2013
Bought these treats as stocking stuffers for our two very huge HP fanatic kids. They were so excited seeing these Christmas morning. Last year they got the Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and those were a huge hit too. I think the worst part about the chocolate frogs was that the kids said the frogs tasted "blah" but the collector wizard card inside made up for the taste.

I'm not sure I would get them again, just based on the taste.
on May 7, 2014
The frogs are very cute. However, I did not read former reviews and assumed I was ordering a small bag of frogs, not just 2 frogs (2 packs, 1 frog in each). So I received 2 packs, and one of the frogs was broken. This frog did make a very cute addition to my sons Harry Potter themed Bento. However, these frogs are a bit spendy. Having received one broken was a disappointment. I'm giving 3 stars because, all in all, it's a cute splurge item. I'm sure my son will love the wizard card inside too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse