Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Harry Potter Hermione Granger's Wand in Ollivander's Box
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2010
I bought this wand for my daughter's ninth birthday. I picked it over the light up wand because I didn't think the battery compartment would look authentic in the light up wand. This wand looks very authentic and like it came straight from Ollivander's. The box looks just like the boxes in the movie. The wand has a good weight and feels like wood even though it is resin. My daughter loves to practice her spells and with a little video magic, they even look like the real thing!
0Comment|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
This wand is exactly the same as the one I got in person at Ollivander's shop in Universal- Without the lines! It comes in the same exact box with the beautiful ribbons. It is a great quality, it really feels like a wand, magical and with substance. This does not feel at all like a toy, but more like a collection piece.
on November 16, 2010
If your like me and you read all reviews before you buy a product, this is for you. This wand is hard durable plastic, looks like wood, sounds like wood, feels like wood. This thing is legit. Has really cool detailing. As a major Potter fan, I wanted a wand, and Hermione's is cool so i bought it. BEST MONEY SPENT. This thing is so cool, the box it comes in is super awesome too. It looks like a real Ollivanders box. KUDOS to Noble Collection.
0Comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister, I decided to do my Christmas shopping early. I got it today and it weighs a good amount and it looks just like it does from the picture. It's Definetly worth the $35 you won't regret it
review image review image review image
on April 11, 2013
My friend wanted something harry potter related for her birthday. Her favorite character is Hermoine and she loved the wand. It's got a good weight to it and feels sturdy. Well worth the money.
on January 16, 2013
Hermione Granger's Wand with Ollivander's Box is an exact replica of the one seen in the Harry Potter films. Officially licensed, it comes in the same presentation box as seen in the first film and a certificate of authenticity.
The box as always is well made with stickers at each end of the lid. The lid is dark Green, as is the velvet interior. The ribbon around the base of the box is red, and the ribbon "curtains" are also red in colour.
Hermione's wand is very elegant. It has no handle so to speak, but has vines decorating the entire wand. The wand is 15" in length, and is sort of olive green in colour, it also lo0ks slightly worn.
It's a really pretty wand, great for the collection.
on September 28, 2012
I was absolutely pleased with this product. I bought it because I am going as Hermione for Halloween and I'm just so excited about it! It's beautiful and lovely! Yes I am 19 and still do Halloween, but my university does dorm-to-dorm trick-or-treating.
I definitely recommend buying from them!
on January 30, 2010
The wand came quickly, has nice engraving, and has nice packaging. It has a little weight to it which makes it feel more substantial. My daughter carried it with her everywhere for 2 weeks after she got it. I think your kid needs to be into Harry Potter and/or pretend play. What a concept? She spent so many hours playing basically with a stick of wood. Yeah! She's 8 by the way.
on April 30, 2012
My 10-year-daughter is a Harry Potter fanatic and loves Hermoine. This wand is more durable than I expected and the detail work on it is pretty. The wand comes beautifully packaged, it was real treat for my daughter to open. Any older Potter fan will love this gift.
on October 10, 2009
I love this! The box it comes in is really nice, and the wand itself seems pretty durable. It's not like it's hand carved or anything, but it looks good. I think if you are a Harry Potter fan, you enjoy it.