5.0 out of 5 stars Life and love in Bluebell
Published 14 months ago by MJM

2.0 out of 5 stars Hopeitchanges
First two seasons were phenomenal, thus far I'm not enjoying this season. Very slow, no connections, and missing characters. Waiting for explanations and SPARKS!
Published 14 months ago by Kathy

5.0 out of 5 stars Life and love in Bluebell, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Hart of Dixie: The Complete Third Season (Amazon Instant Video)
Still like the show. Look forward to watching it. From the South and would love to live in a town like BlueBell. I am concerned the writers are still going to put Zoe with George - still would love to see the endgame be Zoe and Wade. They are so great together - not perfect but two people who love each other and can still grow and evolve together. Their relationship to me is about hope and dreams. A relationship with George or Joel would be about settling and boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way down South, October 19, 2013
Hart of Dixie has become one of my favorite shows of all time. Actually I think it has become my favorite show. I recently just got Netflix and started watching Hart of Dixie and watch both season one and two within a weeks time. I was so anxious to watch what come next so I search to find out if there were anymore episodes and that's when I stumbled upon these episodes on amazon. Hart of Dixie is a fantastic show and living in a small town similar to Blue Bell I think it's safe to say I can relate to the show. Thankfully amazon has the episodes just in case I miss one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Southern Charm, October 8, 2013
Ruby Thompson (Gainesboro, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I really enjoy this show. It is sweet and something I look forward to watching. The characters are amusing, yet realistic. It is actually a fun show and different from other dramas or comedies. It is refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, November 18, 2013
Love this show! Its so refreshing to have a show on tv that i can watch with my daughter in the room! Theres not a bunch of sex, violence, drugs etc. Its a very cute show, funny, and i love all the characters! Hope it stays on a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great story line!, November 4, 2013
Such a great show! I love it. I love Blue bell. Such a cute story line! Characters are lovable as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hopeitchanges, October 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Now it is just silly..., November 27, 2013
This was a pretty cute show except now in the 3rd season, it is painfully obvious the lack of character development.

5.0 out of 5 stars hart of dixe, January 18, 2014
Love this show althought I hope wade and zoe get back together soon they truly make the show with their constant fighting and true love for each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun Show, December 5, 2013
Love this show. It is so easy to watch & and I love all of the characters. The actors make you feel right at home. No matter what is going on in my life I look forward to visiting Bluebell every week.

5.0 out of 5 stars looove, November 30, 2013
I love this show! Has a great cast and fun, lighthearted story line that will keep you interested throughout the season