Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on April 13, 2011
Releasing all 5 post series telefilms is a great thing to do BUT where are seasons 3,4,5 ?
We only have seasons 1,2 and the post films so far.
Please release the rest of the seasons so that we can complete our collection.
44 comments|31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2011
What can I say the "Return" was like they never left. I really enjoyed the the story line and especially the last scene, true Hart to Hart sytle. The writers again captured the essence of what the series was really about love, adventure and mystery. The characters, Jonathan, Jennifer and the late Max is timeless. As a baby boomer this is what I call good television. There are very few good shows on today so I am finding myself going back to the 70's, 80's and 90's for good viewing pleasure. I watched the series when it aired '79-'84 I enjoyed it then I am thoroughly enjoying watching it even more now. While all us Hart to Hart fans are enjoying the movies made for TV they can't completely take the place of all the other seasons that have not been released yet. As I said in a previous review I am expressing again if you have any input please convey to Sony that we are anxiously awaiting Seasons 3-5 or atleast season 3. Release them and I guarantee they will be purchased.
on March 6, 2011
I loved watching the series of Hart to Hart with both Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers and the late Lional Stander. So when I saw the Return to Hart to Hart Returns was available it was a great treat...to be able to see them altogether one more time. So if you were or never saw the orginal series this is a real treat to see how they have acheive the same quality as they did earlier.
on July 24, 2011
Do you have for us a contact email address of Sony where we can all post that we wanna have the rest of the Seasons???

I would like to tell them as well that I want to purchase the other seasons as well. I only have Season one and two. I want the others!!! :-)
on June 21, 2012
After a break of over a decade it is great to see Stefanie Powers and Robert Wagner team up with Lionel Stander (Max) as the Hart couple in the first of these 90 minute film length mysteries. Just like the TV series, the couple end up in all sorts of escapades.
Good to return to some decent TV shows from the early 80s.
on December 9, 2011
I love to watch the series- I bought the first two and watched them so many times that my kids and I try to find flaws in each episode. It you watch the the Vail episode "Down Hill to Death" when Jennifer is riding up the ski lift- one slide she is holding her ski poles, the next slide she has them under her leg- also, have you noticed the "finger prints" on the mirror she's looking into at the opening of each episode! We love the show!
I bought a chinese version that has the rest of the seasons but the picture quality is very poor and skips but I can still manage to get a few episodes out of it. I was hoping Netflicks and the like would sign a deal. That's the way it's going now, I dought they will product CD's but I see a big following...Magium PI and Remmington Steel are also favs- I love the 80's!
on June 23, 2012
The Harts always showed you the best side of people. That's what made the show such a hit. Love, kindness, togetherness, faith in each other and tenacity! They have it all in each show. Especially this one! What happened to them only made them stronger; if that's possible.
on April 16, 2013
Sony Pictures Entertainment is releasing now all the TV movies on DVD-R's. That the movies are coming is the good point.

Also its nice to see the Harts AND Max 10 years later after ending the Serie (I don't understand why they didn't have released all 5 Season on DVD - the show is very entertaining and fun with very good dialogues).

The picture quality is so far good and also the sound. The most dissapointing is, ther're no SUBTITLES (english) included which makes for me a little difficult to understand (because little bit hard hearing and foreign speaking).

FAZIT: the "return" is a very nice movie (i liked it) and has any nice guest stars but in my mind: every dvd needs subtitles (even it would be only english!!!!)

P.S. i met Stefanie Powers last year in London during her "Lorenz"-Hart-Tour (she was very charming and nice and had a nice chat with her) and she signed me this DVD Cover.
on July 23, 2015
Love the chemistry between Stephanie Powers and Robert Wagner. Loved the series and the movies and wish they would have a reunion show. Fun show filled with mystery, drama, comedy and of course, romance. I don't think you'd be disappointed in this movie, especially if you were a fan of the show.
on March 13, 2015
I think this is my favorite of the last one made. The trip to the mountains for alone time and getting away , riding horses that both actors love was great. But to see the house burn was horrible I cry every time, I guess it was never rebuilt, it was beautiful. But above all I loved the ending it was terrific!!! 💎💎💎💎💎💎