5.0 out of 5 stars great overnight/weekend/second bag!
Published on May 11, 2012 by Frank A. Bowdon

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, but awkward to manage
Published on December 1, 2011 by A. Bradford

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, but awkward to manage, December 1, 2011
I'm a big fan of Hartmann luggage. I particularly like this current line of suitcases. My problem with this bag is that if it's not almost completely full, the bag keeps falling over when you let go of the handle. It wants to cave into itself because there's no structure supporting the upright. I ended up having to go to Target to buy a cloth basket so it would hold it's shape and not fall over. I recommend the more traditional luggage from this same line, but I have to admit this bag is cool to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars great overnight/weekend/second bag!, May 11, 2012
First, this Hartmann bag replaces a Hartmann club bag I have used extensively for over 20 years. It was still serviceable but my wife told me it was so worn that she was embarassed for me. Second, this one is as well made and even more useable than the one it replaces. Great size, fits in even the regional jet overheads, but still has enough room for a full weekend of clothes. Shoe compartment is clever and there are lots of compartments for all your chargers, etc.
I also want to say that Amazon made this another painless transaction. Competitive price, easy to order, quick delivery...that is why I go there first when I am looking for something on-line.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE DUFFLE, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Hartmann Luggage Packcloth Club Bag (Apparel)
Smaller than i thought - but actually a great size considering i have another Hartmann duffle that is much larger .....very well
made and chic ;-) Will fit nicely above an overhead compartment ...... I still have Hartmann luggage from the late 80's i still use !!

If you get the luggage on sale - it is worth it and a very good invertment .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantistic Gym Bag, February 8, 2014
This bag has all of the quality of other Hartmann products that I have owned, Lots of thoughtfully designed compartments,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 24, 2013
It is exactly what I ordered and I am very happy with it. Just wish there was one with real leather trim

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not PUrchase this or Deal with Harmann unless you want a Headache!!!!!!! They are horrible!!!!!, March 14, 2014
I purchased this bag to match my set, it came with a defective shoulder strap that had only one hook? After calling many times and emailing many times they agreed to send the correct strap...only after I had to carry it on a few trips thru several airports by hand only. After waiting weeks with no correct strap I contact them to be told they do not have a shoulder strap available. So I request to return the item. It has now been weeks and I still do not have refund to my credit card? When I called today I was told it would be a few days and then they would possibly send a check? Who does that? I am so amazed at the lack of quality, customer service and lack of concern from a company that used to have such an impeccable reputation...not any more!!!! Be Aware!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies