5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice
Very nice, professional looking blouse. The fabric seems nice (good weight and feel). Laundering will tell if it is truly "permanent press".
Published on February 26, 2012 by Deb

3.0 out of 5 stars review harvard shirt
The shirt is of great quality but it runs small. Bought a medium..needed a large.the color shown is true to color received.
Published 3 months ago by marycharlottekidd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy shirt for the price, June 19, 2012
The shirt is nicely sewn. The fabric is standard, nothing fancy. I have the Sterling color. It's an odd color, but I like it. The threads are almost white on it (cream, maybe?) Fit is good. I am a BBW with a large bustline: about a size 20 but with gaps at the bust. This shirt doesn't give me any gaps while not looking too big in the arms.

Made for the everyday working girl :)

Knocked off a star on this shirt and the other one I ordered at the same time for the fabric not being a little bit truer to color shown online. Still nice colors, just not perfectly what they appear online to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, wish the button holes were tighter., July 29, 2012
M. Soucy (Hooksett, NH) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these for work and like them a lot, with one flaw.

They fit comfortably, with a generous cut and a mid-weight fabric that I like. It is stain repellant, heavy enough to not look see through but light enough to not be too hot to work in.

However, the buttons at the bust keep coming undone. I didn't buy a tight fit so it isn't pulling, they just seem to wiggle loose. It's quite embarassing.

Otherwise I really like the shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts, terrible packaging, May 10, 2012
I bought this same white shirt a few months ago from The Fashion Rack - Amazon and it's my favorite work shirt. It's perfect for my serving job as it is easy to clean. I just pop it in the wash, then in the dryer. It never needs to be ironed. It's still white and I've only had to bleach it once due to it being sprayed with balsamic vinegar.

I decided to buy three more of these white shirts. I just received them yesterday and I couldn't believe how poorly they were packed. All three shirts were packed into a flat rate mailing envelope. A "Received in Damaged Condition" sticker was placed on the envelope. One side of the envelope split open. I'm surprised I'm not missing a shirt and that none of the shirts are damaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars review harvard shirt, May 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great color and great fit !, April 26, 2014
I was searching for a classic and stylish fit and that is this product! I work in a conservative field so many of the button down shirts that are available for women tend to reveal too much in the boob area. This really is a great fit that will make you look very professional. I also love the color as it is a wonderful shade of blue that will go with just about anything without being overwhelming

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, April 3, 2014
Nice top does require ironing, but a great value for the price. It does run on the large size, I normally wear a women's large size 10, this shirt is big on me, I would get a medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Harvard Square Long-Sleeve Oxford HS600W, March 24, 2014
I like the Harvard Square Long-Sleeve Oxford HS600W very much. I feel this shirt is of excellent quality, with a tappered fit, easy to launder...a feel good shirt. I just ordered two (2) more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Harvard Square Women's Five-Star Performance Long-Sleeve Oxford. HS600W, March 15, 2014
This shirt was well made and tailored to fit, unfortunately my wife is not the person she used to be. Otherwise, this garment would do
nicely. The sizing chart was a little misleading when encompassing two sizes. But all else was fine and the price was unbelievable.

2.0 out of 5 stars that's why online, March 14, 2014
I think this item is good as price but i don't recommend this. it was too big and too long.

Rate and Discover Movies