Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2012 2:10:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 29, 2012 10:18:06 AM PDT
Poppy says:
If this is selling from Solutions 2 Go and not directly from Natsume, will this come with the pre-order yak stuffed animal gift?Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2012 5:28:34 PM PDT
pan_chan83 says:
I don't think so. You can pre-order with GameStop and still get the yak if you don't want to wait for Natsume to open pre-orders.

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 10:58:34 AM PDT
Poppy says:
Okay, thanks! Unfortunately, GameStop doesn't have free two-day shipping like amazon prime though. It's so unfair!

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 1:00:58 PM PDT
Charles says:
If you ordered directly from Natsume you get a cow I heard, from Gamestop the Yak.

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 3:03:08 PM PDT
A.S. says:
You only get the cow plushie if you order the special collector's edition, which is only available through Natsume - that edition won't be appearing through any other retailers. Reserving the regular edition through Natsume will still only get you the yak.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2012 4:07:42 PM PDT
if you want the preorder with cow then it'll cost you $50 from Natsume, or if you want it with the yak then it's $40.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 4:10:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 18, 2012 7:26:37 PM PDT
Newegg has a special pre-order code for $10 off for any games that are $39.99 or more. code is : EMCNAJB243
It is good starting today for 3 days.
If you choose to pre-order more than one game, then buy each game individually to apply the code to each one for the $10 off.
Last time i used a $10 off preorder with Newegg on the Super Mario Bros. 2 it didn't include a pre-order bonus. But the $10 off made it worth it for me x2 since I pre-ordered 2 with the free shipping option. It got to me 4 days after release.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 7:31:17 AM PDT
Poppy says:
This is offering the yak. You can go to the Natsume message board and ask again, but it says so here. Someone asked, and a staff member replied: http://www.natsume.com/community/showthread.php?t=2428

It's really troublesome that they just won't put any details to the yak bonus right in the product description on amazon. It's not exactly a secret anymore, so it won't be a surprise. They're losing customers this way.

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 3:46:19 PM PDT
Say Schardon says:
As a heads up to anyone, I contacted Amazon itself and it has said it has no knowledge of the Yak plush pre-order bonus. Whether this will permanently stay the case given Natsume's reassurance they will, I do not know. However, I am giving everyone a fair warning that at this point it may be best to consider your options if you desire the pre-order plush.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:29:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 3:29:58 PM PST
Mapleine says:
Always had problems with pre-orders for Harvest Moon, I never got the pre-order bonus of the Cow Plush when I pre-ordered Save the Homeland on early PS2! I am now 27 years old and I will NEVER LET THIS GO.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about