Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Harvil 5 Foot Air Hockey Table with Electronic Scoring
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 7, 2011
This was purchased as a birthday gift for my six year old son. It arrived earlier than anticipated & was easy to assemble. The table is good quality for the money & my son loves it! My husband & son play together all of the time. My husband was impressed that it was scaled well for a child and an adult. Only disappointment was the scoring feature, we assumed it would electronically run when the table was plugged in; however it is electronically run by batteries. My son frequently forgets to turn off the score counter after unplugging the table. Also, the score feature can easily be prompted to add points when fetching pucks from the goal where the sensors are. We are very happy with this purchase & would definitely purchase again from this vendor.
on January 9, 2013
I know this is a product review area, and the product is ok. Not great, but it's a low end table, so I guess it's what should be expected. The kids love it. Here's the problem- Dazadi, NOT AMAZON, sent me a USED table. The box it came in had my mailing label OVER another one, the box had RTS all over it (return to sender). They sent THAT to me. It has broken corner pieces, which, as far as the game review goes, makes the game impossible to play. So for the product review, the game has cheap plastic that must crack easily, because ALL FOUR CORNERS are split.
--------
I wrote to Dazadi, asking for replacement corners AND a partial refund for sending me a USED table (isn't that fraud? to advertise a NEW item, pay for a NEW item, and be sent an obviously used item?). They never wrote back. Sent it again, then never wrote back. I had to get Amazon involved, and they are fantastic. They refunded me a significant amount, along with a nice note saying that they will investigate the situation with the seller.
______
So, product review.. you may receive a USED product. You probably won't get help on issues with the product. The product has thin, cheap plastic corners (the areas that need to be strong plastic!). The table works ok, if you don't get broken pieces.. but I don't know how long the pieces will last, even if you receive a NEW table.
_______
Good luck. Try to find it somewhere else. Not through Dazadi.. although Amazon does stand behind things sold on their site, which is why I buy a TON of things here through Prime.
_______
If anyone wants to comment about how this review area is for PRODUCT and NOT SELLER, please note, I think the situation is a direct reflection of the quality that has gone into making the PRODUCT, as well as possible problems in receiving replacement parts for the PRODUCT if needed. (again, shows that the table has cheap parts, and may need replacing.) And, in relation to the PRODUCT, you may not receive a new one, and therefore, the PRODUCT may already be cracked or missing parts. See, it's about the PRODUCT.. (and the seller. very much about Dazadi as a seller).
on December 25, 2012
My 8 year old wanted an Air Hockey table for Christmas. Found this one (with free shipping) and with the good reviews, figured it was my best bet. My husband put it together by himself in less than an hour. The table is already put together, and you just have to do the side boards and legs. Good sturdy table. My 13 year old and he love it. Worth the money so far.
on December 29, 2012
we received the table and it was a santa gift. It never did work and I couldnt' get them to call me back to replace it or fix it. Very unsatisfied with level of service
on January 14, 2012
This table is a great bang for your buck. Great size and very stable. Kids love it. I recommend it highly.
on December 26, 2011
Easy to assembly, great air flow but I wish it was a little bigger but it is a perfect fit for our playroom and our 6 year old son.
My son loved it!!!"Santa" had it ready in the playroom on Christmas morning. GREAT BUY!!!!!
on December 30, 2012
The table is great.It's sturdy and the graphics are nice.BUT the electronic scoring does not work.
I can't send the table back but I did email the company and ask for a scoring replacement.I have not
heard a word back from the Dazadi Company.
on January 7, 2015
My girls (7 & 13 years old) love this and I play it with them, too. So far, it works about 90% of the time. Every so often, the air doesn't seem to blow as strongly as it should and therefore the puck won't move around freely. The scorer is also not working on one of the sides; it doesn't register when the puck goes in. We just keep score by hand. Overall, we love it and it has already given us hours of fun - laughing, screaming, giggling fun! Oh, and I'm a single mom and I had NO problem putting this together by myself.
on January 3, 2012
Bought one table for each set of grandchildren. Tables went together easily and are as solid as a rock! They look and feel more expensive than they are. Would recommend.
on February 3, 2014
Am a female over 70, so I was hesitant to buy a product like this that would have to be
put together, and it was easy! And it is light! And very reasonably priced. My grandson
is happy with it, it is holding up very well.