Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 30, 2007 9:20:42 AM PST
L. E. Pierce says:
Just curious...my father-in-law sent me the book. I have been looking at stocks for a while..and reading about different theories...but just wondered if anybody has been using this theory with results to share?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2008 12:50:38 AM PST
LOTONtech says:
Although I don't follow Phil's system (I am a trend follower), I was so inspired by Warren Buffett's two rules for investing (Rule #1: Don't Lose Money, Rule #2 Don't forget rule #1) that I made those rules the cornerstone of my trading; and was inspired to write my own book "DON'T LOSE MONEY! (in the Stock Markets)". What I'm saying is that, regardless of your strategy for making money -- by value investing, trend following, or whatever -- it is vitally important to avoid losing money. If your investments fall by 50%, you need a subsequent 100% rise simply to break even.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 30, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week!
Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week! by Phil Town (Hardcover - March 21, 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (282)