Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 87 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2011 2:13:57 PM PST
Damon says:
please leave a post on this whether or not your copy has been shipped yet. or if its "shipping soon"

also please leave a post when you get it.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 2:45:45 PM PST
Mine shipped around 2pm via USPS Priority Mail (selected 2 day shipping). Since USPS does run on Saturday's I should to get it Tuesday, but Amazon still says the expected delivery is Wednesday. My tracking number has not updated and just says that the shipping info has been received, so I do not know if it actually shipped out today.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:33:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2011 3:33:23 PM PST
Sebas says:
I got an Shipping Email from Amazon at 12:30pm.I have two Day shipping

Tracking says
Date Time Location Event Details
November 19, 2011 08:40:34 AM Breinigsville PA US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit
Eta Monday

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:39:52 PM PST
Eliot says:
When did you pre order

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:54:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2011 3:55:14 PM PST
Amani2 says:
I'm upset since Amazon is estimating delivery on the 22nd with 1 day shipping and no signs of it shipping soon (I'm a prime member too)! I ordered the special edition with the wii remote. Ordered it September 20th. Since they can't deliver release day, they should at least get it to people on Monday! It's a HUGE release. When harry potter came out they made sure it got to you on release day. Wish I would have just preordered from a physical store, but I had video game credit I wanted to use. Sucks! For those of you getting it soon, have fun! I'll probably be waiting until Tuesday night. I have family coming on Monday so I won't have much chance to play it until the weekend. Maybe I'll play a bit after people go to bed or wake up early. I'll keep you updated on when it finally ships/arrives.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:59:57 PM PST
Aaron C says:
I pre-ordered (with Prime) on July 5th 2010!!! Yes 16 months ago! My copy still hasn't shipped and is not even in a shipping box yet. I'm gonna head to Target tommorow and see if they got a copy for me. I'm getting really sick of how Amazon treats me, especially as a 3rd year Prime member :(

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 4:00:50 PM PST
cmn says:
I'm really disappointed mine won't be here soon either. I remember ordering Fallout New Vegas, and I swear there was some kind of guarantee you'd get it on the release date. This hasn't shipped yet, the night before the release, and it says it'll be here 11/30-12/5. I'd just cancel it and get it at a store since it's the same price but I kind of wanted the music CD. I got Super Saver shipping and ordered in APRIL.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 4:18:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2011 4:24:03 PM PST
Aaron C says:
@cmn

FYI, the music cd is in EVERY SINGLE COPY regardless of where it is purchased from. Walmart, Target, bestbuy, amazon... it doesn't matter. It is NOT AN AMAZON EXCLUSIVE!!! Amazon did nothing special for you here. All they did was refuse to offer a lower price, refuse to offer a gaming credit, and ship later then anyone else.

Thanks for nothing Amazon!

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 9:00:45 PM PST
Brandy K. says:
Mine hasn't shipped yet either. Still saying estimated delivery for Wednesday. I am also a prime member. I am excited for this game and am willing to wait the extra day or two. I was lucky and had Amazon points on my credit card and got it for $24.00!

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 9:08:10 PM PST
H. McCuller says:
Hey all, I preordered mine from walmart.com when amazon stopped taking preorders. I live in PA and got mine this morning!! It was shipped yesterday from new jersey. They quoted me a delivery date of monday, november 28th, but when I checked the tracking number, it had said delivered, so I checked my front porch and there it was :-).

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 9:57:45 PM PST
J. Saunders says:
I'm a prime member and mine has not shipped yet. My delivery date will also be on Wedensday but I don't mind since I wouldn't be able to play right away. I need to update my tv >.>.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 11:03:23 PM PST
M. Weekley says:
Prime member here and mine is shipped. Supposed to be here Tuesday. For those that haven't got a notice just be patient. Sometimes there's a slight lag with Amazon in terms of sending out the shipping notice. I preordered the collectors edition.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 11:41:44 PM PST
blunt says:
they haven't even charged me yet, not like when I ordered Thor they had it shipped the day before release same with Cap America and Dues Ex. I upgraded to two day ship just now we will see.

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 4:41:47 AM PST
Croast59 says:
"Not Yet Shipped" But I talked to a rep and he said that it will be ready to be shipped and delivered by Tuesday. I guess it's just patience at this point.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2011 7:47:53 AM PST
I have one day shipping. It shipped on Saturday the 19th at around 5PM. Since it is Sunday I don't expect it to go anywhere. I am hoping for a monday delivery, but the estimated time is tuesday.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2011 7:50:45 AM PST
oh dang. I thought I had pre-ordered early. Nov. 28th 2010.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2011 7:53:07 AM PST
I had one day shipping and mine shipped from the exact spot yours did. Except at 5pm on Saturday. :( I hope it comes monday.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2011 8:21:49 AM PST
T. Hall says:
Mine say's "Shipped".. I pre-ordered (Prime) with 1-Day shipping and got the email saying it shipped Saturday @ 5:03 PM & Est. delivery date is Monday Nov 21

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 8:28:35 AM PST
blunt says:
still not shipped

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 9:15:50 AM PST
Mar Munsayac says:
Nope....still schedule for Monday ship and Tuesday arrival. ;_;

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 9:19:02 AM PST
Skyclad says:
MIne's said "Shipping soon" for a solid 24 hours.

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 9:42:17 AM PST
blunt says:
seems like amazon is going to run out of copies soon.

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 9:54:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2011 9:56:45 AM PST
survey_girl says:
as of this morning mine still hadn't shipped so I canceled my pre-order (I have prime and paid the extra 3.99 for one day and it still wouldn't be here till tuesday late afternoon)... went up to best buy and bought it there, and got a free $10 gift card with it. I went to walmart first (closer) and that store and the 2 others in my town didn't receive ANY copies of Zelda?!!?!? oh well, best buy had a better deal on it anyway.

I really think Amazon dropped the ball on this one! I usually buy all my games through them and they have always shown up on release day (for tuesday releases), I would have been ok with getting Zelda on monday since they dont deliver on sunday, but paying an extra 4 bucks and still not getting it till tuesday is not exceptable.... wonder if nintendo wouldn't let them ship early????

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2011 9:59:19 AM PST
grandchild. says:
I used one day shipping and it is arriving monday.

Posted on Nov 20, 2011 10:12:39 AM PST
fixxer says:
I almost had a heart attack. Mine wasn't showing in my orders. I then looked in open orders. "Not yet shipped" looking like Nov-30-Dec-5 estimated delivery. That sucks! Pre ordered September 30 standard free shipping.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  59
Total posts:  87
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 27, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (679)