Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Has this shipped for anyone yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 229 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 23, 2011 8:06:45 PM PST
Nick Morello says:
Ordered back in January and still has yet to ship, saying the shipping window is Feb 15 - March 15.

Posted on Feb 24, 2011 12:06:28 PM PST
Amazonian says:
Back when it first went up for preorder, razer said they wanted to ship on Feb 28th. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011 5:39:12 AM PST
C. H. Alao says:
I pre-ordered on feb 15th. my ETA was march 7-April 13. after looking on their hompage, both controllers are pretty much back ordered. But I think that the controllers will be released early march.

Posted on Feb 26, 2011 6:42:17 PM PST
Amazonian says:
The "usually ships" timeframe just changed. That seems like a good thing.

Posted on Feb 26, 2011 8:02:17 PM PST
Mark Twain says:
My order was placed February 2 and it says the delivery date is between Feb 23, and March 26, Since today is Feb 26 it is already past the first delivery date, so I hope it will be shipping soon and arriving early or mid March. I am ordering my new HDTV and I want to get it soon, but in the mean time I am currently using the new silver d-pad controller, which is very good, but I do not think it will be as good of quality as this Onza.
Plus I love how it is wired, only other thing is that I wish it came in silver to match the Halo Reach slim console.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2011 9:35:24 AM PST
J. Cabrera says:
This is the email I get from Razer on Thursday. Preorders from their site are backed up for at least three weeks. They're really bad a keeping their release date.
Hello jacob,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Razer Onza Tournament Edition (TE).

As you're reading this, the Onza TEs are on their way over to our warehouses and are expected to start shipping out soon.

However, demand for the Razer Onza TE has been nothing short of mind-blowing, and we will have to fulfill pre-orders in systematic batches, shipping as many as we can every single day. Please bear with us while that happens, we guarantee your Razer Onza TE will be in as soon as humanely possible without us breaking out the whips on our warehouse minions (barely).

A shipment notification with tracking* information will be emailed to you as soon as your order is shipped. We expect all pre-orders to be shipped out within the next 3 weeks.

If you'd like to cancel your order, please email our customer care team at orders@razerzone.com and we'll get it sorted out.

Thank you for shopping with us.

*Tracking information only available if you selected a shipping method with tracking.

Best regards,

Gent
Razer|Dice

Customer Care

The Razer Store

http://www.razerzone.com/store/

Posted on Mar 1, 2011 10:53:50 AM PST
TiKiMaN1 says:
Alright! According to to an update in my account my Onza will be shipping today and arriving on Thursday. Really excited to own the controller.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2011 4:00:15 PM PST
Amazonian says:
When did you order?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2011 5:28:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 1, 2011 5:29:00 PM PST
R. Cole says:
Fantastic news, I'm just waiting for the first few reviews to come in before I finally order one. I really hope this pad is as good as we all want it to be.

I'm just still worried about dead zones (as said in the other thread) it's the one thing that's stopping me from ordering it right now, I know I've already asked in that other thread but still, please as soon as you know how good the sticks are can you let us know?

Posted on Mar 2, 2011 9:12:32 AM PST
Shiori HD says:
Wish I had to money to preorder this controller earlier. Says I'll be getting it between March 15th-March 22nd. Well as long as I get it then it's ok. Can't wait to get it and try it out on Crysis 2 when it comes out

Posted on Mar 2, 2011 2:03:58 PM PST
TiKiMaN1 says:
Not sure what the deal is, but I received a new email today from Amazon stating I will not be receiving the controller until March 21-23. I wonder if anyone's order actually shipped. I ordered mine on February 2nd.

Posted on Mar 2, 2011 9:52:48 PM PST
Ordered mine in January and I'm still at the Feb. 16th - March 16th shipping status.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 7:27:07 AM PST
Ordered mine Feb 4 and still says Feb 25th to March 30.

Didn't get that email TiKiMaN1.. at least not yet. So you ordered from Razer and Amazon? If you get yours today would you post your impressions? Even though I just picked up the new fight pad, I'm really curious how the dpad (the way it's setup as independent buttons) functions for fighting games where you do quarter circle sweeps.

The couple of reviews I've seen focuses on the buttons and analogs (and rightfully so).

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 8:16:53 AM PST
P. Artl says:
Ordered Jan 25th and also showing Feb 16th - March 16th. I wish that Razer wasn't such a joke when it comes to release dates.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011 6:00:37 AM PST
Remo says:
I ordered Feb 14th and it says March 3rd - April 6th. Hopefully once they get a shipment in it'll be enough to send everyone's out quickly and not just a few at a time.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011 9:28:27 AM PST
OutLast says:
Mine says delivery estimate March 4th-9th...somehow I doubt that but I don't blame Amazon it's Razer who refuses to give any kind of official release date, they have been dangling these controllers in front of us for almost a year and we still have nothing official. Website for these still just say pre-orders sold out available in 4 weeks but that hasn't even change in weeks now :-/

So we could all get them next week or 3 months from now with the way Razer is though hopefully sooner than later.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011 10:03:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2011 12:51:00 PM PST
Blood Washed says:
I hope the Onza is MUCH better than Razer's horrible pre-order/order fulfillment. I pre-ordered through the Razer Store the day pre-orders were opened up.

I received the same email as above and then just received an email telling me it's back ordered. Why send an email to tell everyone they're in and then tell them that there backordered - just bizarre.

I've since cancelled my order through the "Razer Store" and ordered it through Amazon. At least I know when it finally comes in I'll actually get it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011 12:05:54 PM PST
Amazonian says:
What bothers me more than not having it already is not having the vaguest clue when it might ship. Every day since 3/1 I've logged into check its status and every day a small piece of me dies inside.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011 12:13:25 PM PST
N. Ferestad says:
I just had something odd happen. I signed up for Amazon Prime, and went in to change my shipping method on the onza TE. It said the *shipping* estimate was March 17-April 18. I then changed from 2 day shipping, to next day shipping and the product details changed to *delivery* estimate March 8-March 15. Not sure if 1 day counts for a month on Amazon, or if they are favoring Prime members, but I went from probably not seeing it till April, to possibly having it this week. Either way, I'll take it. Good luck to everyone else who's waiting.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011 12:17:39 PM PST
OutLast says:
That is just running off Amazon's estimate I don't even believe they have any idea when they will have stock just what Razer is telling them, I change my shipping a couple weeks back to two day shipping went from March 10-April 15 or something like that to March 4-9 and I still have no sign of shipping any time soon so don't count on that shipping change to help you any Noah, just thought I'd let you know.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011 1:23:37 PM PST
N. Ferestad says:
Well, that sucks. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, though.

Posted on Mar 8, 2011 12:48:39 PM PST
OutLast says:
Just to update you guys on the lastest from Amazon on this I got an email this morning that pushed back my delivery which was schedule for at the latest tomorrow to March 23-29, anyone else get a notice like this from Amazon?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2011 1:13:23 PM PST
Karl Gazzolo says:
I just ordered one for myself and the delivery date says March 23, 2011 - March 29, 2011. Amazon is just guessing at this point when these will arrive. Not their fault though because it seems razor themselves has no clue when these will be available.

Posted on Mar 8, 2011 1:36:35 PM PST
I ordered on Feb 13 and just got the same email today.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 1:19:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2011 1:19:41 PM PST
N. Ferestad says:
Well, not that it means anything, but my Receive date still shows March 8th-March15th. For those of you with a March 23-29, what shipping option did you select?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  66
Total posts:  229
Initial post:  Feb 23, 2011
Latest post:  May 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about