Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Scrabble Spanish” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$16.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.30 (17%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- For 2 to 4 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Size: Spanish version
Top Customer Reviews
1) the playing area is not centered in the folding board; very displeasing
2) the tiles are made of lighter wood (pine instead of oak? I don't know my woods, but this one is light)
3) the tile trays are less rounded and more squared-off in profile (yes, this is very picky)
This game mas previously been produced by both Milton-Bradley and Shelchow & Righter, and both did a better job than Hasbro with this one. Consider the small travel version with a plastic grid and small, thick wood tiles -- even for home use, that's how disappointing this one is.
1. You can make higher scores in Spanish. K-8 points, W-8 points, Q-8 points but much easier to use, LL-8 points, RR-8 points, Ñ-8 points, and it is much easier to get rid of all your letters than in English.
2. Spanish words are written just as you pronounce them (that is why there are no Spanish spelling bees).
3. You can learn Spanish in a fun way, plus the game can be used in English and it has a couple more vowels.
1. There are no really good Spanish dictionaries, other than the Spanish Royal Academy Dictionary (Amazon has it at a reasonable price). And no Spanish Scrabble dictionary is to be found. This will make it hard on verb conjugation.
Whether you play it in Spanish or English or both the Spanish tiles are definitely better. Go ahead and try this version. Come on, you know you what to.
If you like the english version of scrabble, and are learning or already know spanish, you will love this game.
I grew up playing this game, and now that my children are learning to read they are being introduced to the game.
The only complaint I've heard about the game is that it can take a while to finish. That aside, this is an excellent game -- it makes players think not only about what words they can make with their letters, but about game strategy as well. That is, how to best use their letters to maximize their own score while providing as few opportunities for opponents to build.
A great game for building critical thinking and spelling and vocabulary skills.
5 stars all the way!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gift for my grandson who loves Scrabble... he was so excited because he lost his other game in their movePublished 2 months ago by Ceramictx
Nothing fancy. Very good basic Scrabble game: wooden letters and stands, and sturdy board. Box may not hold up well with use, but that's what tape is for.Published 3 months ago by A.J.
Other reviews criticize the quality of this edition of the game. I found the quality of both the board and the tiles to be just fine. Muy divertido.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer