Playskool Clipo Creativity Table
|Price:||$79.95 + $8.61 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- With its spinning gears and bright, chunky connecting pieces, the CLIPO CREATIVITY TABLE system is a platform for imagination and fun!
- At this all-in-one play station, toddlers can develop their fine motor skills while enjoying a shape sorter and a drop slot, too.
- Spinning turntables let kids display their masterpieces on the table or remove for stand-alone fun.
- Curiosity and delight will grow as toddlers design their own creations again and again!
- Includes table base, 2 storage buckets, 2 peg plates, 2 lids, motorized gear unit and 25 CLIPO pieces.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Colorful play table lets little ones build all sorts of creations ? and fine motor skills ? interlocking the peg-covered blocks. Motorized turntables spin creations around and around! Includes table base, 2 storage buckets, 2 peg plates, 2 lids, motorized gear unit and 25 CLIPO pieces. Includes table base, 2 storage buckets, 2 peg plates, 2 lids, motorized gear unit and 25 CLIPO pieces. Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
He really loved the rotating table, it was a lot of fun to set the pieces and watch them twir around. Overall, a great basic toy!
I thought they would be a nice alternative to bristle blocks, but that's what we've decided to buy instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was given this used. So far my son has spent 30 minutes straight playing with. Which he never does for any toy. Read morePublished on January 18, 2014 by ERICA R
This was a hand-me-down (thank goodness) and my 18 month old son never plays with it. The pieces are hard for him to put together and hard for me as well! Read morePublished on December 8, 2012 by huffbeck
This was one of those toy purchases that I thought was going to be great, but wound up being a big disappointment. Read morePublished on February 11, 2012 by Leigh
My mom bought this toy for my son for Christmas. Granted, he's younger than the 18 mo. recommended age, but he has three older sisters, 7, 7, and 4. Read morePublished on January 8, 2011 by K. Stinnette
Our son recently had his two-year birthday party and got a lot of presents. One was a Playskool Clipo Creativity Table. Read morePublished on October 27, 2010 by Gary Peterson
It's been a long time since I hated a product so much, I took the time to bother writing a review on it. This toy stinks. Read morePublished on August 8, 2010 by J. Winter
There's plenty of things for a two year old to put together and take apart and experiment with, especially the battery powered gear in the center. Read morePublished on January 30, 2010 by anonymous