Cranium Whoonu Tin Edition
|Price:||$74.99 + $5.37 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The "what's your favorite thing" game
- Uncover funny facts about family and friends
- Easy to learn and quick to play
- One of the few games the entire family loves to play together. Fun way to see how much you know about the other players.
- Relatively short rounds, so you can play a complete game even if you don't have a lot of time.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Each player, except the Whoozit (everyone takes turns being the Whoozit), draws a certain number of cards. They choose one card from their hand they think the Whoozit likes the best and inserts that card in a sleeve. The Whoozit takes all cards from the sleeve and ranks the cards in order of their preference and points are allocated to each player based on the ranking.
The pluses to this game are:
* rounds are short - it doesn't take long to play, but you can always play more rounds to continue the fun
* it's easy to catch onto, which makes it appropriate for all ages (given younger children can read the cards). I suppose a non-reading child could even play with some assistance, but we haven't tried it.
* there is a wide variety of topics on the cards - things one might not consider and it just might spark some conversation!
The negatives are: NONE!
My parents came over last night and played this game with our family (there were 6 of us, which is the maximum number of players). Usually we can't get them to play games with us, but this one drew them in. It was easy to understand and entertaining as well. I highly recommend this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids love love love this game. I've played and enjoyed it as well.Published 3 months ago by Fluffernutter
Great fun for kids and adults alike. Our grandchildren love it and so do we!Published 4 months ago by Janet P.
This is a great game, lots of fun! However the game we received had a couple of pieces missing. Not too happy with that but needed it for a Christmas gift so just kept it and used... Read morePublished 13 months ago by nancy
I bought this game 2 years ago, and my nieces & nephews (ages 8-16) still play it. They love it! I'm surprised. It reminds me of Cards Against Humanity, but G-rated.Published 14 months ago by Mona
This has been played with innumerable times. SUCH a big hit with the kids and not too tiring on adults. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Jazzmama