5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my favorite board game!!
Published on December 10, 2010 by Danielle Sulzer

2.0 out of 5 stars Questions became too easy
Published on October 6, 2011 by barnyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my favorite board game!!, December 10, 2010
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
This game is so much fun!! There are 4 categories that you can play on 3 different board sizes, depending on how long you want to play. I played the original version, but the new categories in this are up to date and a lot of fun. The categories are: Data Head where you must decide if things are true or false, or other such ideas. There is Creative Cat, which is where you must draw with or without your eyes open, or even sculpt with the included "clay". There is Word Play where the people on your team must take turns to spell a word backwards, for example, Mom says "o", sister "g", friend "n", Mom "i", sister "m", friend "a", Mom "l", sister "f" to get the word "flamingo". This is a real card by the way, so practice up!! Word play also has unscramble the words and fill in the blanks. The final category will have you humming or whistling a tune, playing charade like games, or impersonating famous folks. My best recommendation with this game is to have someone from all age groups or someone who is familiar with very current events on each team. I had to impersonate Victoria Beckham and Beyonce, while my sister hummed GnR's Welcome to the Jungle, and my mother-in-law impersonated a back up dancer and zombie.

A super big plus is there is not a lot of rules and for confusing areas we just all settle on a way to play the game and can bend the rules as necessary or not. Totally fun game! Way worth the purchase!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Questions became too easy, October 6, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
As someone who has played the original Cranium before many times I was very disappointed to find that the "new" Cranium was far too easy. The questions on this new version seem overly simple compared to the difficulty the old version had. I was not the only one in our group who thought this was the case. This made the game not as fun and challenging as it used to be. Overall pretty disappointed with this version.

5.0 out of 5 stars great family fun, January 6, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
I bought this game for my sister in law. I have the original cranium which we loved to play. I like the new version better. It seems a little easier but a lot sillier. There is a sideshow card that requires you to use a teammate as a puppet to act out an action. It's hilarious. We had a great time and did not get as frustrated as with the original version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cranium is my favorite game!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
Cranium combines all different types of games in one: Trivia, charades, drawing, singing, spelling, etc. Its excellent for a group and the play can last a long time. Great for a snow day! The clay does dry out but is easily replaceable. I've had my game for years and just gave it as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
I remember reading the game is for 16 or older, but bought for my 13 year old and her friends anyway. There are couple of cards that do not make sense to them, but super fun for the most part. Hope to play this game with some girlfriends soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its fun!, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
Our family was all laughing even in the different age groups. It was set up with problems for all age groups.

3.0 out of 5 stars always fun, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
Cranium is always fun, but not nearly as good as the original game.
Cards are not as fun and the game goes by much more quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This Game, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
Perfect condition shipped quickly! We absolutely love this game! Very impressed that it has a shorter/ longer game board so depending on how much time you have this game is still an option. Also I liked that I was able to find a newer version to the old game as the question cards in the old one are pretty dated if you are playing with anyone under 25 =P

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game!!!, February 4, 2014
Stephanie Husted (EULESS, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
Love to play this game and the more the merrier. Even our teenagers like to play with us!! It is alot of fun and doesn't take all night to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for groups, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Electronics)
Great fun for groups. However, if your friend isn't raised in US or is unfamiliar with the many cultural reference, it won't be that enjoyable. Many trivia facts I have no clue!

Cranium