Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.40 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Toy Story 3 Buckaroo
|Price:||$33.37 + $6.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Woody's trusted and beloved horse is the feature in this classic Buckaroo game featuring 11 stackable items iconic to the Toy Story franchise.
- 3 Skill Levels
- Easy Set Up
- Beloved Character
- Fast paced fun for preschoolers!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Kick up some fun with Bullseye from Toy Story 3! No batteries required. Includes 3 saddle pieces, rope, wagon wheel, lantern, horseshoe, guitar, Sheriff's star badge, cactus, plastic Bullseye with base, Woody's cowboy hat, boot and boot spur, Prospector Stinky Pete's pickaxe and instructions.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The trick is to take turns placing all of the gear onto the saddle without Bullseye's back legs bucking the gear off. The *real* trick is trying to put anything onto the saddle without the whole thing just sliding off his back. Once they finally mastered that, the most ridiculous part was that even on the most sensitive setting, his legs didn't buck at all. The whole thing is a complete fail. If it wasn't a present from someone at her party and I had a receipt, this thing would be going straight back to the store. As it stands, it's probably going to collect dust in her closet for a while before it gets deep-sixed. Total overpriced disappointment. Don't waste your money.
* The little part that you attach to the saddle to hand the little toys on does not even stay on... getting that thing to stay on is harder than the whole game. We have since just taken it off and we hand stuff everywhere else we can find on the whole bullseye.
* Good luck trying to get the back legs to latch into place... it takes 10 minutes just to get it to stay put
* The tails life is very limited... you have to push soooooo hard to get the legs to lock into place that this tail is already showing wear after literally one day.
* The settings easy and hard do not have any difference. You can't hand more than 2-3 items if that without it bucking. Sometimes it just bucked without us even hanging anything. Oh- the 2-3 times was an adult with a very steady hand doing it... the kids never get more than 2 on before the whole thing bucks.
* Once buckeye is put together you cannot use the box it came in. His back end is too big... it won't allow the box lid to close all the way which leads to lost parts and such.
The only pros I can think of is that I did not waste my money on it and the box was small enough to fit into my trash can when I got tired of the kids crying over this horrible, awful, poorly designed game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its ok. Kinda hard to get the game setup, as the legs won't stay locked and it "bucks" immediately.Published 2 days ago by Chris Wick
I just tell my granddaughter to hang as much as she can on it....then push down on the back of the saddle to make it buck (unimpressively).... Read morePublished 2 months ago by bd
This game is very poorly made. Bullseye's rear legs are supposed to lock in the down position when his tail is pulled downward. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Katherine Townsend
My son played this game at Theraplay and we couldn't find it in stores. He was really excited to receive it.Published on July 18, 2013 by Tina Trombetta
This game was a great surprise (every time!) for my 2.5 year old nephew and has been enjoyed by many kids and adults since. Read morePublished on May 28, 2013 by Rainy
The horse doesn't stay in place so it makes it difficult to play the game. I tried troubleshooting and it didn't work. It was a gift.Published on May 15, 2013 by Michele
I am using this game with children who have speech and language delays. It's great for developing vocabulary and conversational skills.Published on April 20, 2013 by sandra harris lindstrom