5.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to but loved it
My nephew received this game and we opened it to play. It took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to get it started. The tower kept telling me "i can't see your plane" or "the board is not setup correctly" But I finally figured out if you slowly move the plane while it's telling you this, it will finally beep when it can see it.

The...
Published 12 months ago by Shelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work....do not buy!
Published 22 months ago by FERDINAND S PESCE III

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work....do not buy!, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
Basically, read the other reviews. The tower is incapable of correctly running this game as it is often unable to "see" the moves that are made. It is impossible to complete a game, if you can even get it started, and this is after multipe attempts in a variety of light conditions. Do not waste your money!!! I never review items, but this one was so disapointing that I felt compelled.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst toy, March 13, 2013
Premjith Narayan (ALPHARETTA, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
I got this toy as a birthday gift for my son's bestfriends and did't work at all.
The package will mislead you and it contains cheap board and some metal ships.spend 35 $ for it.Doesn't contain any instructions.Worst toy I've come across.I don't know why this toy is so expensive...total Rip off for your money

thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to but loved it, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)

The initial setup requires the plane to be in just the right spot....but once you have it you are good to go. The tower tells you exactly how to play. We really enjoyed this game.

1.0 out of 5 stars dud, February 1, 2012
Deams (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
Great concept in a toy. Sneeze, and a gamepiece moves 1mm - you will be 5 minutes resetting the game.

Tried 3 times to play a game - never able to finish due to too much time re-setting gamepieces.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. A LOT OF $$$ FOR NOMINAL PLAY VALUE OR ENJOYMENT.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun game but malfunctions after first few plays., October 18, 2014
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
I love the action of the game. However after I played it at the after school program with my kids three or four times the game started to malfunction.Thus hitting reset every time we want to play. For example we set up the board push the go live button only to hear "something is wrong with the board" We then fix it then get to set up the boats and the confirm buttons do not seem to work well. I think the game can have either more stronger senors or an external push button to confirm that you placed your boats or to fire.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great to start with, January 12, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
We were very impressed to begin with but within a few times of using it, it became finicky and eventually did not work. The game will tell us that the board is not set up properly. Even though we have gone through the instructions several times and reset the board and pushed the reset button numerous times, it gives the same message. We are disappointed after only using it 10 times! I guess we will go back to the old version without the bells and whistles.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... game that requires a bit of patience to maximize enjoyment. Yes the sensors can be a little trippy ..., December 9, 2014
Shannon Smith (HENDERSON, NV, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
This is an incredible board game that requires a bit of patience to maximize enjoyment. Yes the sensors can be a little trippy but once you look past that fact then its ALOT of fun. These days people want things to work immediately and if not then its on to the next thing.... We've had many fun nights playing this game as a family and will continue to for years to come. Awesome game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Update on a Classic, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
Growing up playing Battleship has provided some fond memories of sweet victory and sour defeat. I was a little skeptical when purchasing this electronic updated version as many times the update is too hard to get use to. It is surprisingly easy to play. The game has a audio tutorial that makes it easy to jump right in and play. The remake is fun and provides useful powers for each ship that you have afloat. The one problem that I have with the game is that the Spy Plane track is a little hard to use properly. I did lube up the track and ball a little and now it works like a charm. Overall I say that this game is well worth the cost. My nephew who is 5 years old was easily able to understand and play the game with me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy -- It will not work!, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
I didn't want to listen to the other reviews because I thought the game was really cool, however it does not even works!

Cons:
-Game always announces that your game board is not set up right even when it is set up right.
-When you can start a game, the sensor cannot read your pieces

DO NOT BUY! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Game!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Battleship Live (Toy)
I bought this for my 12 year old son. He has the traditional Battleship Game and the Electronic Battleship. Battleship Live is BY FAR the best one. I love playing it with him!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›