5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Creative Play set!
Published on October 30, 2006 by G. Wade

2.0 out of 5 stars Really not that great.
Published on December 27, 2011 by Vice Pres of Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Creative Play set!, October 30, 2006
G. Wade "Krista" (Brush Prairie, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
This is a great set! My son got this for his 3rd birthday & he & his 6 year old sister enjoy it tremendously. They can both play together since there are so many things to do. The set comes with a bunch of play doh, cutters, stampers, plastic scissors & a little knife to cut the play doh. The funnest part is the table on top has little molds to make all sorts of fun stuff. It also includes some crayons & paper, but I am not really sure why; they seem out of place in the set. The neatest thing about this set is that when they are done, they can use the little tool to pick up the loose play doh pieces & put all the parts & doh back into storage case very easily.

This would be great for any child that enjoys play doh, it has so many features there is fun for anyone, & more than one child can play at a time. It also has a lot more space if you want to expand & buy other play doh toys & store them in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a play doh table!, January 19, 2007
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
My 4 yr. old received this for Christmas and we love it! It stores easily under his bed. It's great for play doh (contains the mess nicely and keeps that play doh smell off our other tables!) and comes with lots of cool tools, molds, etc. We put it on the floor and I can play play doh with both of my kids at the same time. However we also use the table for so many other activities like paint with water books (those stain easily so it's great using a surface that we don't care about staining), coloring, and more. Sometimes I pull it out and my 4 yr. old and 2 yr. old color at the table at the same time. There are lots of great spots around the table for keeping crayons and pencils from rolling away. We have a small house, so this is a fabulous toy for creating another work /play space for our kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, Creative Toy, January 10, 2007
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 and 5 year-olds and this has been a wonderful purchase. The kids want to play with it over and over again, almost every day. Even my older kids (11 and 13) have enjoyed it with their younger siblings. It also cleans up easily and stores well right within the container.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's included in this set, January 2, 2007
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter 2 1/2 for Christmas. She love's it. It has a ton of stuff included. Lot's of playdough and mold's and cookie cutter thing's, those things that make spagettie hair. Her favorite are the scissors. It has cute mold's on the top which work really good. She is a perfect size that if we put it on the floor her little leg's can even fit under it like a little lap desk but I don't see any kid's much bigger being able to do that. When we set it on the table it is a little to high for her to play with so we take the lid off and set the lid on the table. I wish the lid had more of larger groves to hold more of the accessory's, so when she is playing with it they didn't go flying everywhere even like a little net pocket or something attached would of been nice. I like the other reviewer don't really understand the crayon's and paper, I guess showing that she could use it as a desk also but when we get it out all she want's to do is play with the Playdough. Well worth the money in my opinion!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great "away from home" Playdoh set, January 3, 2007
Nicola Evans (Springfield, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
We keep this one at our "other" home in California (where my family lives) so that when we travel, our son has everything that he needs for some creative Playdoh time without having to buy a whole new bunch of Playdoh accessories or carting stuff along. It is totally self contained and the "table" function of the box makes it great for a fussy grandmother who worries about Playdoh mess in her kitchen! My son can play with all of the tools and design toys, keeping everything on the blue "tabletop", then pack it all away again when we're finished with no fuss. We LOVE this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun!, January 29, 2008
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
Bought this as a Christmas gift for our niece and nephew, 5 and 4 years old. They loved it. I loved it. My husband loved it. Their mom loved it. It was ready to go the second we got it out of the box.

The little play tools are fun - big hits with the younger set were the ability to grow and cut "hair" from a small plastic head, the many colors of dough included with the set, and all the little rolling pins and cutouts available. These things were fun for us, as well, but possibly the best toy from the adult point of view was the small piece of plastic, shaped like a kind of meat pounder, that is flat on the bottom and allows one to easily pick up small pieces of playdoh from flat surfaces. Its like a playdoh magnet. Very cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play-Doh Fun, December 27, 2007
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
My six year old got the Creativity Center for Christmas and he loves it. The tray can hold a lot of play-doh. We bought extra cans and there was plenty of room to hold them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids...and great for storage, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my niece who is 2 1/2. She loves Play-Doh and will sit for hours playing with it. Her mother told me that not only was she captivated by everything she could do with it, the desk held all of her other Play-Doh accessories so it made storage so much easier for her. The pick-up stick is ingenius...someone should have thought of this years ago.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really not that great., December 27, 2011
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
I bought this thinking it would add some fun accessories to our collection and be a good Play Doh storage box too. Well, it does have some fun items but is uneccessarily large for storing them. And if it was meant for storage, it completely missed the mark. The walls between the side partitions only go up half way, so forget trying to organize accessories into separate compartments - they overflow into each other. Then, these same half walls prevent storing any of the larger Play Doh items like the ice cream shop, the pasta maker, Cookie Monster, etc. Finally, I have no idea why the box is shaped like a lap pad - it's too awkward for a child to sit with legs under and play. Plus this strange design wastes a ton of area that could be valuable storage. It is a nice sturdy plastic though - I'll give it that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play doh centerI, January 26, 2010
Rx dude (Northern CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-Doh Creativity Center (Toy)
I got this for my 3 and 20 month old sons. They love it. The 20 month old often tries to eat the play doh, so thats something to watch out for. Otherwise, there are so many different tools/molds to use that its very entertaining for kids. I wasn't familiar with play doh, but it can get messy and stick to kids clothes if not cleaned off immediately. You probably wouldn't want your kids playing with play doh on the carpet.

Play-Doh Creativity Center