CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Play-Doh® Super Craft Caddy
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Load up the PLAY-DOH Super Craft Caddy
- Designed for children as young as three years old, kids can make colorful crafts using PLAY-DOH compound
- The soft, squishy feel of PLAY-DOH compound makes it easier to craft with and leaves behind less mess than typical craft materials like sand and clay
- There's plenty of room for several kids to craft together and lots of creative ideas to keep little imaginations inspired
- Art caddy comes with play mat, PLAY-DOH PICK UP STICK tool, 2 stained glass frames, 2 sand art bottles, necklace, bracelet
- Includes Sand art, stained glass, cake decorating and bead making
- 3 bead-making molds, frosting presser with 3 tips, cake-decorating plate, scissors, dust pan, rolling pin, pizza cutter, knife
- Layout the floor mat and watch imaginations take on a shape of their own as kids get creative at one of the four different craft stations
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The only con is the mat. It's cheap plastic. Sounded great on the box in the store, but ends up crinkled underneath them and not protecting the floor. Stick with using and old sheet or vinyl table cloth from the $1 store.
They played NON-STOP (a few potty breaks only) for FOUR hours. I can't remember the last time a new toy held both of their attention for that long.
A MUST BUY for toddlers. Clean up just took a few minutes to wipe off the mat and a pick up a few playdoh crumbs that had escaped to the floor.
Now if I can just keep my son from mixing the playdoh colors... :)
I was pleasantly surprised to find this set has great play value and was very easy to clean up. There is a jewelry making side, a cake making side, a picture frame side, and a sand art side. All of them have lots of creative options that make the activities different each time you play.
I plan to buy more as gifts.
Another great feature is the price - you can make a child happy with inexpensive item!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product came in a completely torn apart box that was pieced together with packing tape. It was also missing play doh and appeared used.Published on May 1, 2013 by robertgregg
This caddy has so much stuff to it. There are endless possibilities to this product. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to play with play-doh.Published on May 7, 2010 by Kat
I bought this for my grandson who was turning two.
The tools that came in the set were safe and he is enjoying it.
This was purchased as a Holiday gift for our 2 1/2 year old. She is very artistic in nature, as are my other two older children (ages 9 & 11) and they all play together when this... Read morePublished on March 3, 2009 by Natalyn
not bad but be warned you need to buy extra play-doh at local store before handing it to the kid'sPublished on August 28, 2008 by Jeffrey M. Welch
My kids love playdough. The only problem is that it dries out very quickly if they forget to put the tops back on the tubs, which they do frequently. Read morePublished on April 9, 2008 by KTROW