Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spiderman All Mission 5 in 1 Racer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2012
This toy was purchased for my 3 year old grandson, who is a spiderman lover. He is very mature and thoroughly enjoys configuring the vehicle in a variety of ways. He continues to play with the toy which was given to him for Christmas, almost daily.
on May 28, 2012
Bought this from Amazon as a fifth birthday present for a grandson. Was not sure how he would take to it. All my fears were for naught. He loves it. When he tires of his electronic games it's time for Spiderman. So far it has proven indestructible but he has only had it a month. Whenever he goes out the Spiderman figure is in his pocket. His mom says it is a good toy and gives it a big thumbs up.
on December 23, 2011
I was purchasing this as a gift for Christmas for a friend's son. I know he loves Spiderman and figured he had tons of it. So I did a little 2011 Toy Expo research to find out what was the latest released Spiderman toy. This is it, and its super cool it turns into 5 different things and also has a spiderman with it so its the whole package. They were sold out at the local stores here in Vegas, and the price listed was comparable so i bought it on Amazon. Ofcourse two days before Christmas the store is full of them now, but the price was close enough that it was a good buy.
on August 13, 2012
My nephew was very happy, and he immediately started playing with it. It brings some challenges to the kid, since the toy is transformable, and he loved that. He hates boring, 1-use type of toys.
on December 27, 2012
My 4 yr old grandson was delighted and pleased to open this item at his birthday party.
The racer appears to be well made, good quality, and has easy of use.
I recommentd this one for your favorite little one!
on December 15, 2012
I got this for my 5 year old nephew and he LOVES it! Great toy with several possible ways to play. Lots of fun and he really likes that it comes with a spiderman figure that can fit inside the car.
on January 8, 2013
i got this toy for my son for christmas and he loooves it. he carries it all over the house. he even tries to eat with it at the table.
on June 5, 2013
Great item, ordered for nephew on his 8th Birthday. Kid won't put it down. He just keeps on playing with the thing.
on February 22, 2013
It's sturdy, easy to put together and take apart. My 4-yr-old son and his friends like this toy a lot.
on December 21, 2011
My grandson (four years old) is interested in Spiderman so I was happy to find this, but when he opened it and started playing it I was really disappointed. The "sound effects" and lights are laughable, the hatch covers come off every time he tries to put spiderman in one of the vehicles, there are very few creative things a little boy can do with this toy either together or in components. There is a small piece of plastic that will shoot a foot if a button is pressed and this was the best part of the toy, which isn't saying much. It was w waste of money. He's already tired of it after one day.