5.0 out of 5 stars No malfunctioning here!
This is an amazing version of a classic game. The giftee was thrilled, of the 200 I spent total on gifts, this was by far the favorite item. We had to play immediately. Very creative!
Published on October 17, 2011 by Tiff

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for younger star wars fans
Published on December 31, 2011 by geomax

5.0 out of 5 stars No malfunctioning here!, October 17, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loved it!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
This was a Christmas gift for my 6 year old son (a young star wars fanatic). He loved it! Great find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a Star Wars lover!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
My boys love Star Wars. This is a great twist to the Operation game from the past. The sound affects are fun. We laugh and play on our family game nights! Get it! Get it! We do have the original game too, but my boys are 8 and 4 and much more interested in this one right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Star Wars Game, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
Somehow Operation isn't as challenging as I remembered as a child... nonetheless, I bought this for my husband for Christmas because he loves Star Wars and it seemed like a fun idea since we love playing boardgames together. We played it with my family one evening and had a good time. Instead of the buzzing sound from the original game, there are Star Wars themed sounds and quotes. The game went much faster now that we have developed our motor skills, though....

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for younger star wars fans, December 31, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
First off this is obviously great for anyone who loves star wars collectibles. But I would like to let everyone know that the game is quite simple and offers little challenge to anyone over the age of 12 and up. Its a galactic twist on a classic game I just wish it was more challenging for my family as we love our star wars games of all kind, only this one doesnt yield enough competitive spirit. It takes some batteries, is quite basic, but overall exactly what one would expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
This little R2-D2 game is just like Operation in the 1980's! We love it and play every night! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, April 13, 2013
JMR (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
My 5 year old son loves this game, and I love the fact that it helps him work on his fine motor skills when he is playing

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
I bought this for my brother (the guy who has everything), as I thought it would be fun for him to play with his kids. Everyone enjoyed - ages 40+ to 1 ... of course adult supervision is needed with the smaller parts, but the little ones just like touching the sides to make it make noise. I definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult for kids, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
We have other forms of the Operation game but was very disappointed in this one. My boys LOVE anything Star Wars and received this as a Christmas gift. Some of the pieces are near impossible to get out, even for me! My son was getting very frustrated. I would not recommend this to anyone under 10. Very disappointed in the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars great twist on a classic game!, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Operation Star Wars Edition (Toy)
My 10 year old son loves this game. He received it as a Christmas gift and its just as he expected.

Operation Star Wars Edition