Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avengers Basic Thor Hammer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 18, 2012
This is a great toy! First of all, im 11. I am a big fan of the Avengers and decided to try the Avengers toy line. And overall, this is my favorite.

1. Very Durable.
Ive thrown this thing around on every surface literally about 1,000 times, and no major damage, just little scruffs.

2. Cheap for its Quality.
May seam like a cheap product made with cheap material, but is not. Its made by nerf, so hasbro makes their foam products (n-force weapons) with high quality foam. I am a nerf fan so i have tried their products, and they are very well made for the price range of $5-$30. I am a kid. I know!

3. Very good toy for kids.
This is a very good toy for kids who want to act like thor. They can hit each other with it, and you can finally not worry about an Emergency Room Visit. Just make sure that they do not throw it at each other, or hit each other in the face for that matter.

4. Very detailed.
This product is very detailed compared to The Prop of The actual hammer. Only thing that i don't like is that the Asgardian text on the top and sides of the hammer cannot be translated.

I hope my review helped your decision.
Thank You!
on February 11, 2013
got this for my kids, it was good not too bad i thought it would be bigger but the foam was great because my kids would use to hit walls and the floor and had a blast. the bad is the handle foam thing came off fairly easy but i think it was worth the money spent since my kids didnt mind too much....they just continued with their playing.
on March 25, 2013
It was a surprise gift for my son. He loves the avengers. He was excited when he got it and ran off pretending to be thor. That was fine till he started throwing it like thor and almos broke the TV. I recommend you explain not to throw in house before letting your child loose with it.
on November 20, 2012
I base my rating on my 7 Grandson enjoyment of the item. He got a Thor costume for Halloween but it did not come with Hammer or Helmet, I found both on Amazon to complete his outfit. He also plays Thor with just the Hammer and Helmet and no costume. The hammer is soft, but not to soft and could do some damage if swung hard enough. I would not recommend this for young children without adult supervision. Now that Halloween is over The Hammer is covered with Angry Bird Stickers.
on November 29, 2012
The nerf part is great, it's soft and not too heavy. My sons loved playing with it. That is until they starting hitting stuff with it and it started to peel away. My kids are rough on things, no doubt about it, and that's why I gave this an "it's okay" and not bad at all. But it didn't hold up to my two roughhousers for more than a few days
on January 8, 2013
Great toy for a young child obsessed with super heroes. My boy is rather aggressive with it, whether throwing, hitting, and conjuring up lightning it's held up well. The very bottom of the handle did come off but was quickly super-glued back on.

Note: this hammer will hurt you if thrown at you.

Not recommended for use as an actual hammer.
on June 4, 2013
This hammer is great! It looks and feels very real, and is so much fun to hit things and throw it around. It is very durable, and will take a lot of damage. Unfortunately, part of the handle got pulled off eventually, forcing me to buy a new one. I'm not sure why the price is so high on Amazon right now (it's around $40 as of June 2013), so I recommend picking it up at Target for less than $10. This is great if you're a fan of Thor or The Avengers, and I highly recommend you get it!
on September 7, 2012
Great quality nerf material hammer. I just wish there was a translation for the Asgard writing on top of the hammer. It's soft so it doesn't hurt in case a youngster decides to hammer his/her hand. This is a good light-weight replica of Thor's hammer.
on October 25, 2013
I bought one for my Grandson over a year ago. I paid 9.95 at target for it. Now they want 49.95. Whats wrong with this picture?
on January 16, 2015
Girls have their dress up and so do the boys, my son used this to play in his room with his friends and the material is soft and wouldn't hurt if they got rough. He has also used it for Halloween.